Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

1 hour ago, Vanguard said:

I agree.

Playmaker may be the wrong choice of words.  He said more along the lines of his projections for D.H. weren’t that great.

Im hoping he’s wrong,

He had far more significant struggles than his statistics indicate, imo, but the tools project well as a pure pocket passer, he just has to grow at the highest level, it’s going to be a great opportunity for Jay & the offensive staff. There are plenty of reasons to think he will be successful, and there are plenty of reasons he was there at 15. 

6 hours ago, volsmet said:

If we were intelligent, we’d start Keenum every other week, giving DH two weeks between starts to prepare and make adjustments. We aren’t winning anything this year, and Case will keep us as competitive as anyone we ever have anyway, we just need to develop DH & that’s the way I’d start his career.

Haskins should start every week if he looks better than Keenum

1 minute ago, JoggingGod said:

Haskins should start every week if he looks better than Keenum

There is little chance he can move the team as consistently as Case can, but he gives us the explosive play possibilities. Imo, it would be wise to start him every other week to start the season & evaluate things more closely & prepare more thoroughly as he adjusts to the NFL. Perfect way to use Alex Smith, let them work together on Keenum week.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Ummm...

tumblr_npjjd6T4Lu1tq4of6o1_400.gif

17 minutes ago, volsmet said:

There is little chance he can move the team as consistently as Case can

Just stop. Case hasn’t proven anything without Theilen and Diggs. It makes zero sense to bench Haskins if he clearly looks better than a career journeyman. Trials and tribulations is how rookie QBs learn and fix mistakes. The only reason to bench them is if they are already behind a high level vet like Farve or Alex Smith.

18 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Granted I can't throw a spiral that well and am not very accurate.  But Reid knows how to adjust an offense to a QB's skills so I think I'd thrive in his QB friendly system. 😀

He'll just throw on some McNabb tape, loosen up that arm for some wormburner specials SIP

13 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Did I miss something, or is an ESer actually trying out for the team ?

And is Hard Knocks really going to be on Netflix, or did you mean to say HBO ?

Yes, @Skinsinparadise is making a push to get a tryout, we are all behind him.

10 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

He'll just throw on some McNabb tape, loosen up that arm for some wormburner specials SIP

All this talk is getting me hyped.  I am headed for a few days to training camp this year.  Maybe I'll leap over the fence at some point and beg Jay to let me showcase my skills.  😀  I've been relatively nice in recent years to Jay compared to most -- he owes me.  

Archived