Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

3 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

they're better off with Keenum.   I know Keenum aint much.  Haskins is just not NFL quality.  (not basing these comments on what I've seen today, but what I studied all last year from haskins)

Yeah, because Keenum is the future and Haskins is not. :rofl89::rofl89::rofl89::rofl89::rofl89:

3 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

No matter who is at quarterback if you cannot run for first downs it hampers the offense and allows the defense to just play the pass.  We are do predictable its not funny.

This Kevin guy is supposed to be an offensive guru and I do not see it right now at all.

Kevin O'Connell does not call the plays, or design the offense. He helps Gruden gameplan and that's basically it. Why do people keep thinking he's our offensive guru or something. 

1 minute ago, aszumilo said:

His first NFL playing time.  Give him a break.  I was not big on drafting him, but, geezus LET IT REST!

my critique is not what he's doing today.  my critique is based on his entire college season last year, which was a below average QB not worthy of a draft pick higher than the 3rd round.

4 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

they're better off with Keenum.   I know Keenum aint much.  Haskins is just not NFL quality.  (not basing these comments on what I've seen today, but what I studied all last year from haskins)

You want us to hop into a time machine and undraft the kid? give it a rest!

5 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

Yeah he must have banged your wife. That’s the only explanation at this point. 

Archived