Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

2 minutes ago, Capsman said:

Well then, Allen needs to be fired for putting this group of players together.  Must have a penchant for drafting and signing guys who are lazy idiots...oh wait, is that Preston Smith waving at me?

It's very possible Preston Smith will disappear for another half of a season.. We've seen it for years.

43 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Why we ARE still here is beyond me. Masochistic. 

I stayed in a mental abusive relationship for years because I worried about the gf’s sanity and what she might do if we broke because I didn’t see it until long in.  And then there’s the Redskins.  Clearly I’m all kinds of F’ed up. 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I just listened to Jay’s presser.  One thing he said is that a lot of the offensive guys haven’t played together, or in this offense. Case, Lenn, Flowers, McLaurin, Quinn only played 2 games last year. So there were going to be growing pains. 

And I understand some of that. 

Keenum had never played with Ha-Ha but they showed a good rapport immediately.

this has the making of 2009 all over it.  i remember the day vinny was fired, it was the greatest feeling ever to wipe the slate clean from that clown.  i am literally counting down the day until i turn on the radio one morning for breaking skins news to hear bruce allen has been relieved of his duties.

please football gods get us a brand new front office staff and coaching staff.  

Just now, Idaho fan said:

Agree.  Everyone has a part (players, coaches and FO) but look at teams like the rams.  That team was turned around immediately by replacing that bum Jeff fisher.  Coaching matters.  

Luckily they had an easy solution, they have a good GM, good owner I guess, and there was talent to build around. Getting rid of Fisher was easy an obvious move for them. I have no idea what we're going to do, I can't really see this team winning on a consistent basis for a very very long time. 

46 minutes ago, caysdad1 said:

Bill Callahan can be the interim, he had two seasons at Oakland 

You mean the guy that designs our run game? I'm sold that it doesn't matter if the Redskins fire or keep the current coaching staff. The organizational structure is the point of failure. Everything we saw tonight, we've seen in the past. Same 'ole **** you see out of the old show NFL Films...the blooper version. I used to get angry and jacked up during these games. Now, I'm doing something else with my time. But as a football fan, this organization is maddening. 

Just now, Garcon More Wine said:

this has the making of 2009 all over it.  i remember the day vinny was fired, it was the greatest feeling ever to wipe the slate clean from that clown.  i am literally counting down the day until i turn on the radio one morning for breaking skins news to hear bruce allen has been relieved of his duties.

please football gods get us a brand new front office staff and coaching staff.  

Please... we know if we fire the FO they’ll just hire some wacko golf buddies and their brothers. 

3 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

Outside of Brady, the Redskins are as talented as the Patriots. However, they are not as conditioned, not as smart, not as well coached and the organizational culture is night and day. But if you place some of these guys on the Patriots, I believe this team would be winning. Amazingly, former players are screaming about how this coaching staff need to pound their heads against a wall before they make adjustments.

I’m not sure I completely agree about the talent.  However Belichick is a coach who, as Bum Phillips once said about Don Shula (and I’m paraphrasing slightly) “Can take his and beat yours, or take yours and beat his.”

Though  Belichick is an enormous ass. 

4 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I stayed in a mental abusive relationship for years because I worried about the gf’s sanity and what she might do if we broke because I didn’t see it until long in.  And then there’s the Redskins.  Clearly I’m all kinds of F’ed up. 

Nope, this just tells me you're checking up on our sanity

6 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

Outside of Brady, the Redskins are as talented as the Patriots. However, they are not as conditioned, not as smart, not as well coached and the organizational culture is night and day. But if you place some of these guys on the Patriots, I believe this team would be winning. Amazingly, former players are screaming about how this coaching staff need to pound their heads against a wall before they make adjustments.

The fact that you don't consider football IQ as being a part of how "talented" a player is, is probably part of the disconnect here. That's part of being a good player, and the Patriots value it almost higher than anything else, and we don't. It's not just coaching (though ours sucks and theirs is great), we draft dumb players, too. 

Can the league just stop putting us on MNF? PLEASE??? For like, EVER??? 

Although one thing i am kinda wondering now...if the media would just not mention the Monday night history, would the redskins play better? They’re probably all trying too hard to make a play to change it, that they **** up 😂 

yeah...i doubt it too. I think the issue is we just flat out SUCK😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

For me it’s tress way

Realy?..i.could see him and Hopkins but that ****er even missed a field goal toinight..and tress way seen the field.sure..but..ya I know case.had some turn overs..one a pick six to haha which we knew.would happen ..but why am I ok with cases play?

Archived