Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

5 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Is it any wonder why players don’t want to play here?    

Redskins have to be one of the least desirable places to play or coach.  

I want to demand a trade too

5 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Is it any wonder why players don’t want to play here?    

Redskins have to be one of the least desirable places to play or coach.  

I want to demand a trade too

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

They played just well enough to make excuses. Problem is, fans and everyone else are sick of excuses.

Not sure I agree they even played well enough to make excuses.   That was putrid.  

Just now, BayouBrave86 said:

B Mitch sounding off on Jay haha

Where?  How do I listen?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ddub52 said:

Manusky has been dismal through three weeks. Made Trubisky look like an all pro. Never sends pressure. Given up 31 plus in three straight games. He’s gotta go. 

What exactly do you mean “through 3 weeks”?  He was horrid last season too. The man isn’t qualified to coach a pop warner defense.  

Not only does he not design creative blitzes but the secondary is constantly confused. That last 3rd down conversion epitomized the confusion as Norman followed the already covered slot receiver and left his guy all alone.  I also don’t feel that any player on the defense has developed anywhere near his potential on an individual level under him.  

The man is nothing short of a disaster.  

6 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

I can’t wait for the rally in NY next Saturday night.  I’m so excited 

Sorry man..i mean ya gotta hold out hope cuz it's a divisional game..but I'm fitting to put money on there rookie from Duke to kill the skins..long way to go to wear a brown paper bag man. Lol

Edited by bakedtater1
1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Not sure I agree they even played well enough to make excuses.   That was putrid.  

Where?  How do I listen?

NBCSPorts PostGame Live. 

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Need live updates on the aftermath, BMitch as well as Gruden presser. Somebody gotta come through

Presser is shown live on Redskins.com

4 minutes ago, Capsman said:

What exactly do you mean “through 3 weeks”?  He was horrid last season too. The man isn’t qualified to coach a pop warner defense.  

Not only does he not design creative blitzes but the secondary is constantly confused. That last 3rd down conversion epitomized the confusion as Norman followed the already covered slot receiver and left his guy all alone.  I also don’t feel that any player on the defense has developed anywhere near his potential on an individual level under him.  

The man is nothing short of a disaster.  

Preston Smith and HaHa Redskins Pix agree with you 

Edited by ddub52
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Where?  How do I listen?

Only to the degree that they can say... Well, if we eliminate mistakes and we got unlucky with Case's fumble and Haskins' missed field goal. We get those we're right in the game.

I don't really buy the argument either, but I do think that player gaffes cost them, too. There are excuses to be made. I'm just sick of the excuses and they were just so bad in the first half. Basically, they left themselves with a mountain impossible to climb in the second half.