Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Haskins is coming in bro before the season is over regardless of whats right we arent the packers or the chiefs at some point if the stadium is empty enough danny boy will force the change and i think it will be a good thing

I don't think he'll sit his entire rookie season either, and wouldn't necessarily advocate it. He'll come in eventually because he's our best option, even if he's not fully ready yet.

The fact he's sat so far as a raw rookie doesn't mean he was a bad pick though, which is what everyone's been telling you in here.

That game was a showcase for Gruden's total inability to coach at this level.  What a disgrace!  Burn it all down.  All the way to the ground.  There must be some way for the other NFL owners to put pressure on Danny boy.  No one at the league office can possibly be happy about what an utter disgrace this franchise has become.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, primetime441 said:

He has too much on his plate in Washington. If he was assigned one role (to call plays) I can see him doing a decent job. Nothing elite, but serviceable. He has to manage personalities, the clock, the interviews etc. He seems like a good dude but looks completely clueless when the camera zooms in on his face. We need someone who is sharp and hungry and ready to run through the wall with the players.   

Eh, maybe.  I think Jay is a good dude too.  Plenty of good dudes in the world.  We need a head football coach, and he isn't it.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, bonesbr549 said:

Sad part even if you fire manusky no DC worth his salt willing to come to Washington 

Well, you certainly won't get anyone in the middle of the season, but there are enough young guys with some potential that it could lure someone who wants to give it a go.

I've been advocating for us to hire a defensive-minded HC since Shanahan left. We need some toughness on the sideline. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, c slag said:

Only one more prime time game left this season, at Minnesota 

Which kinda sucks because watching Redzone during the entire 1 o'clock slate this weekend was a blast and I almost never get to do that. At least not with my entire attention on it. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

I wouldn't have subjected Haskins to this Chicago D no matter what. Nor do I think you make him go against Belichick.

Week 6 is my guess. 

Or next week vs giants. If he starts vs Miami week 6 I’ll go to that game considering it’s 20 or so minutes away. If it’s Case I’m not going 

It’s weird. This game pretty much went exactly how you would have envisioned this game to go. Like seriously, we have given up 31-32 all three games, and we went from 27 to 21 to 15 points. A difference of 6 each time. The score was spot on in terms of trends.

• Like 2

Not that it matters but if haskins doesn't start next week I'm not gonna bother watching. 

Not that I'm saying that he's gonna be the difference maker just that there's absolutely no reason to watch other than to see how he looks.

I honestly dont give a frogs fat ass about the outcome. 

Edited by redskinss
  • Haha 1