Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

If we end up switching QBs, and we put Colt McCoy in (they are saying that Colt could return to the roster this week), I will officially give up on this season and not watch another game. And Ive NEVER done that in my 32+ years as a fan. I dont care if we put Haskins in and lose every game by 20 points, he better get a chance first if Case is not starting.  Im not watching us leap frog Haskins for Colt McCoy. 

2 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

On Comcast they are speculating that Gruden may turn to Colt McCoy because of the 5 turnovers by Case.  But the offensive line could not block well.

Right now I do not think it matters who is at quarterback for us.  

It’s pointless.   Colt won’t last a half.  

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Realy?..i.could see him and Hopkins but that ****er even missed an extra point toinight..and tress way seen the field.sure..but..ya I know case.had some turn overs..one a pick six to haha which we knew.would happen ..but why am I ok with cases play?

Because you are a victim of sports fanhood abuse, that's why. Keenum looked like **** tonight and on top of that had 5 turnovers. You shouldn't be okay with it, on top of everything else. Let us help you, brother. lol

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

If we end up switching QBs, and we put Colt McCoy in, I will officially give up on this season and not watch another game. And Ive NEVER done that in my 32+ years as a fan. I dont care if we put Haskins in and lose every game by 20 points, Im not watching us leap frog Haskins for Colt McCoy. 

Ooohhhhh k..I'll bet you $5,000 that colt wont be brought in hahaha realy?

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Because you are a victim of sports fanhood abuse, that's why. Keenum looked like **** tonight and on top of that had 5 turnovers. You shouldn't be okay with it, on top of everything else. Let us help you, brother. lol

Thank you thank you..I need guidance pleasel lol

9 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’m not sure I completely agree about the talent.  However Belichick is a coach who, as Bum Phillips once said about Don Shula (and I’m paraphrasing slightly) “Can take his and beat yours, or take yours and beat his.”

Though  Belichick is an enormous ass. 

Gimme that ass. Please.

3 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

If we end up switching QBs, and we put Colt McCoy in, I will officially give up on this season and not watch another game. And Ive NEVER done that in my 32+ years as a fan. I dont care if we put Haskins in and lose every game by 20 points, he better get a chance first if Case is not starting.  Im not watching us leap frog Haskins for Colt McCoy. 

I would much rather watch Colt and Keenum take these dumb ass hits than a guy I actually have hope for, I hope they wait as long as possible on Haskins even if he IS ready. At least wait until the easier part of our schedule. Colt can take the lumps, I don't care. 

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I'm seriously thinking about becoming a bears fan now..my wife almost has me.converted lol..my parents got her a bad ass stitched mack jersey for x mas..

You'd have to be careful, if they ever get too successful you'll get bored and have to come back to this ****show. 

That won't be a problem with Trubisky at the helm, but still. Just looking out for you. 

5 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

On Comcast they are speculating that Gruden may turn to Colt McCoy because of the 5 turnovers by Case.  But the offensive line could not block well.

Right now I do not think it matters who is at quarterback for us.  

McCoy broke his wrist reaching for a tissue when he cried after hearing this news.

10 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Now.im watching the office to take away the pain..while smoking a fat bowl of some kill kill...yaaaaa **** this team lol

😝 enjoy....I wish Gruden smoked some.  He might call a creative game for once,

This one was hateful. Just when you start thinking - against all reason and experience - hello the 4th quarter just got interesting, knife to the gut. 

Lets run run the table in reverse. I have no confidence that Snyder will do anything smart, but I feel entitled to a new experience.

2 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

They are saying that Colt is set to return to the roster after this week.....

Weren't you just talking about becoming a Bears because your wife or some dumb ****? Go join them please.......

C'mon now..didn't ya get the memo..I'm **** faced on 6.5 pbr's lol

8 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I would much rather watch Colt and Keenum take these dumb ass hits than a guy I actually have hope for, I hope they wait as long as possible on Haskins even if he IS ready. At least wait until the easier part of our schedule. Colt can take the lumps, I don't care. 

**** that, if Haskins is gonna get banged around, I need to see it first. Im not just gonna assume he's gonna get trashed just because Case did. He and Case are two different players in the pocket. If Haskins is getting trashed play after play, cool, bench him. But we need to see if first. You're gonna get hit in this league regardless....

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

Gruden stays..manusky goes..case continues as qb

This might be what happens. Even though we all know Jay is gone this year as well. As for Case he looked awful tonight with that being said I'd rather Haskins sit. I don't want to rush him, when we all know this team has problems every where. 

Archived