Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, Stadium-Armory said:

Case had fiver turnovers. 

Against that bearser's defense?..ya 5 is alot not sure qb change..would change that lol 

2 minutes ago, Nerm said:

One or two more hits... Then watch the Super Bowl Shuffle on YouTube.  You won't regret it, unless you want to think about why they chose Trubisky over Mahomes.

I remember the superbowl shuffle from the game..why have to watch it on YouTube?..plus my wife is from Chicago..think I dont get reminders of that ridiculous dance each year lol

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Hey I'm a Coors light fan too..what the **** does coors light have to do with the price of rice in China lol..I want.geuden gone yesteday..dont get me confused 

Hey tater, whatever floats your boat. But the next time you take a good pull from that can of Colorado, think about that slimy, useless, piece of homemade **** enjoying that same elixir as he continues to destroy the team we love. If that don't make you quit drinking that ****, I have no clue what to tell you that will help. 

2 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

Just sloppy.  This goes back to Bruce Allen.....what is he being paid for?  The product on and off the field is just horrendous and it lacks sooooo much attention to detail.  

I will watch this dumpster fire for one more week and if there's no changes I won't waste my time watching for the rest of the season.  This is just pitiful.

1 minute ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Hey tater, whatever floats your boat. But the next time you take a good pull from that can of Colorado, think about that slimy, useless, piece of homemade **** enjoying that same elixir as he continues to destroy the team we love. If that don't make you quit drinking that ****, I have no clue what to tell you that will help. 

I dont get where you're coming from home skillet..I do not support bruce or gruden..i want them both gone man..i.still love a real mans beer in Coors..and coors light

Tonight I drank pbr if that means anything??

33 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The fact that you don't consider football IQ as being a part of how "talented" a player is, is probably part of the disconnect here. That's part of being a good player, and the Patriots value it almost higher than anything else, and we don't. It's not just coaching (though ours sucks and theirs is great), we draft dumb players, too. 

Oh. I'm in total agreement with you there. IQ is definitely something these player lack overall. But I think IQ comes with solid coaching and effective film study. 

I defined talent as height, weight and speed. I do think some of these players are high IQ guys. I just think they're placed in terrible positions by this coaching staff.

21 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

You must be young.   Dan Snyder fired Norv Turner in 2000 with 3 games to go.

True, this was the sole exception.  He inherited Turner though so it wasn't his guy.   I think he actually wanted Turner fired in the '99 after he bought the team, but it was too late to make a change as Snyder bought the team in late May.    And then they had a good season and he couldn't fire him.

8 minutes ago, Poindexter said:

Just sloppy.  This goes back to Bruce Allen.....what is he being paid for?  The product on and off the field is just horrendous and it lacks sooooo much attention to detail.  

I will watch this dumpster fire for one more week and if there's no changes I won't waste my time watching for the rest of the season.  This is just pitiful.

Listen, Bruce will make it up to London by giving him an extra piece of pumpkin pie at Harvestfest and a miniature pumpkin with his name etched on it “Lodoon Fletchey”

1 minute ago, Vanguard said:

Colt is worse than Case.

At least if he throws picks the offense will move better without defense letting us because he knows the offense.  Case has too many "I dont know what I'm doing plays".

Having said that, I'd rather see Haskins if we are saying turnovers are inevitable with all three of then.  Yes, Colt sucks, Case sucks, if Haskins sucks put him out there to get better screw the other two

What I think is amazing is after five turnovers Case still had us one play away from possibly making it a one score game.   However we lost it in the first half.   Ha ha pick six and Gabriel bomb.I 

Despite that the coaching is terrible.     A team that thinks Moses is a starting right tackle tells you all you need to know.    Three years with that guy.

5 hours ago, Rogue Jedi said:

Dan Snyder is gonna outlive even me, and I’m 31 yo.

His richness buys him the best medical doctors and probably has a anti aging tank in his coffin in the attic

Maybe he picks his doctors like he picks the Skins medical staff......

Redskins defensive end Jonathan Allen was pretty strong with his postgame comments. "There ain't no magic sauce to get this thing turned around. ... Do the little things right," he said. "You don't support us now, which you shouldn’t because were playing like mother f - - - - - - s - - - I don’t know what you want me to tell you. Don’t support us now don’t support us later. We going to circle the wagons and we’re going to get s - - - right."

Archived