Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I thought he would be fine, but I would have hedged my bets as well.

And it’s not really just me, EVERYBODY is questioning the move. Broadcast, every person on both radio station pregame shows, just about every person asked about it was somewhere between “that’s weird” and “huge mistake”

Look I would have kept Peterson active and I think I said it before anyone else did on the board. I listened to plenty commentary on it and about half of the ones I listened to said the same thing I did which is they’d have kept Peterson active but they get Jays logic.

but I don’t feel like arguing with u I get it, they likely lose this game so it’s all Jays fault, etc. 

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

At least. I figure the stadium will be 1/3 empty with the majority pukes fans.

Never thought I would live to see the day tickets would even be available for a Cowboys Game.  Hope the Midget enjoys what has has wrought.

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

They had one but apparently he drank too much for Snyder’s liking.

He never had full final say ("Redskins decisions"), he was overrated, and he was paired with Gruden and Allen.

Doesn't fulfill my specifications imo

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Defense and mausky needs to look at themselves in the  mirror.  This is mostly on them.  

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Defense and mausky needs to look at themselves in the  mirror.  This is mostly on them.  

Manusky only looks in the mirror to practice his stupid "mean mugs".

Archived