Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Raiders suspending Antonio Brown

Spaceman Spiff

What makes his Jive email so interesting is that in Twitter, I can sort of see the point of using slang in most cases to try to shorten it, even if it does take me twice as long to read it. Even if it's not a super professional email though, I would have expected something a bit easier to read lol

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A Pittsburgh area doctor is the latest to file a lawsuit against former Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown.

Monroeville’s Dr. Victor Prisk has filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania claiming that Brown owes him $11,500 in unpaid fees.

Not only that, according to the NY Post, Dr. Prisk claims Brown repeatedly farted in his face and laughed about it during a consultation where he showed up three hours late.

Dr. Prisk said he was wary of signing Brown because of his “flighty” reputation for not paying his bills, Sports Illustrated reported.

TMZ even obtained video of the appointment in August of 2018 where Brown can be heard farting and laughing about it as Prisk tests his body fat.

“It seemed just childish to me,” Prisk told Sports Illustrated. “I’m a doctor and this man is farting in my face.”

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/09/16/pittsburgh-doctor-claims-antonio-brown-repeatedly-farted-in-his-face-owes-him-11500/

I don't know what will become of the sexual assault investigation, but there's plenty of evidence that Antonio Brown is a ridiculous 30 year old poorly raised toddler.

37 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

What a complete cluster.  And the Skins tried to get this guy.

Only question now is when we can expect a video of AB running around his house yelling how happy he is with some secretly recorded phone call between him and Bill.

Well he got what $9 million? to play one game for the Patriots, making him by far the highest paid player in NFL history.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

He must be guilty AF on those charges.  Pats must have gotten some info they didn't like.  

I think that after the SI article came out, AB sent texts to one of the accusers that were seen as intimidating, and included pictures of the accuser and her children.  He also sent hostile texts to the reporters of the story.  He comes across as being out of control, with even his lawyers beginning to sound like they can't get him to stop digging the hole deeper for himself.

24 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Thanks for the update I imagine that Brown would sue for the bonus and even if he lost out on that you'd think the Pats would at the minimum have to pay him  at least 1/15th of his contract (he played 1 of 15 games he contracted for) which would be $1 million. 

7 minutes ago, Nerm said:

I think that after the SI article came out, AB sent texts to one of the accusers that were seen as intimidating, and included pictures of the accuser and her children.  He also sent hostile texts to the reporters of the story.  He comes across as being out of control, with even his lawyers beginning to sound like they can't get him to stop digging the hole deeper for himself.

I saw that headline earlier today, didn't read it.  But man, that's not good.  Dude went from one of the most likable players in the NFL to being completely out of control.  

He’s made himself into a caricature of an entitled unaccountable rich person.  Shows up when he wants, talks down to everyone, treats everyone like crap, imagines that “broke” is the worst insult in the world, and threatens anyone that disagrees with his people and lawyers.  

I doubt he realizes how stupid he looks and how quickly his financial situation will change when his income dries up. 

Archived