Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Raiders suspending Antonio Brown

Spaceman Spiff

Man, either Antonio Brown is headed towards being one of the most regrettable acquisitions in NFL history or he's going to blow up and everyone will forget about this by December.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27543780/sources-raiders-suspend-ab-tiff-gm

I'm not sure how Mayock has done so far in his role as a GM from a player acquisition/draft perspective but he's certainly not taking any **** from AB.  

Also, this has to be perhaps the only time in history that the word "tiff" has been used in a headline in regards to the NFL.  

😂😂 so apparently brown told mayock he’d hit him in the face, then punted the football and said “fine me for that”. This guy is a clownnnnn. His time in Oakland could be up before it even begins 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I think dude has a problem for real. Good for Mayock for standing up to him. 

Yep. CTE probably? 

Antonio Brown is the type of player I would never want on my team. I don't care how good he is. He is a whiny ****, to put it bluntly.

When he showed up to training camp with frostbite on his feet, I knew things were gonna go downhill from there. I'm not a doctor, I don't know how frostbite affects your extremities, but it can't be good. 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep. CTE probably? 

That or drugs. I know I dont know the guy but you cant rule our drugs with these players either. His behavior alone makes me think hes coked up. But I guess CTE would be favorable to that in some respects. 

I know I wouldn't have the dude in my locker room regardless. Suspension from me in this would ONLY be because im building a book on reasons to fire him. 

Soon, when broadcasters talk about the worst free agent signings, Albert Haynesworth's fat ass with the Redskins jersey won't be the first picture they show.  You had to know that Antonio Brown would be a horrendous addition to a team like the Raiders.  This will not end well.

50 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Soon, when broadcasters talk about the worst free agent signings, Albert Haynesworth's fat ass with the Redskins jersey won't be the first picture they show.  You had to know that Antonio Brown would be a horrendous addition to a team like the Raiders.  This will not end well.

Brown was technically a trade, and if they dump him now, it'll be a couple mid and late round picks they lost for him. An embarrassment to be sure, but not the FA bust to end all FA busts.

I hope they hold onto him though. There's so much material for UrinatingTree on YouTube to cover, and so much more to be written as the season goes on.

It seemed that John Gruden did everything he could during camp to support AB.  It was on the verge of looking like he was being spoiled.  Mayock took a harder stand with him and it looks like it might come down to Mayock or AB.  

AB might be a great receiver but I agree he comes across as a whiny ****.  And the Skins went after him... Wonder if they will if AB is cut.

I was thinking cte even before this latest tussle. Somethings not right, and we may never know until a) this gets so much worse that its all dragged out into the light in all its ugliness, or b) he gets the help he needs and we find out years later what was really going on.

All I do know is dude is scrambled up right now.

11 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I was thinking cte even before this latest tussle. Somethings not right, and we may never know until a) this gets so much worse that its all dragged out into the light in all its ugliness, or b) he gets the help he needs and we find out years later what was really going on.

All I do know is dude is scrambled up right now.

Should have worn a decent helmet.

Archived