Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

4 minutes ago, profusion said:

The Chiefs on offense don't look like they're even playing the same sport as the Redskins. 

Classic Andy Reid, though. All that fancy stuff will get shut down in the playoffs.

Offense hasn’t typically been the playoff issue for Reid. 

6 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

I'm not so sure because I believe the Dolphins are intentionally tanking while the Skins are trying to win.

The dolphins might be taking a 13-10 lead into the half...

EDIT: blah never mind.

-Rosen takes Miami to the 5, Miami runs 3 times & kicks a fg. Astonishing stupidity.

-Rosen throws a TD to Preston Williams, it’s incorrectly called incomplete, Miami fails to challenge... because... I suppose they’re waiting for something more important than a TD.

-Rosen runs a perfect 2 minute drill, Parker drops what may have been a TD, but Miami has first & goal anyway ...& Miami hands the ball off for a fumble.

Competent coaching of these scrubs & Dallas is down 2 scores. Miami already missed a fg. 

Cowboys defense isn't the same this season even if they're headed for 3-0. They're giving up big plays and making big mistakes.

Mainly I think its a reflection of their offense, they're way more vertical through Prescott and have more weapons downfield changing the flow of the game.  

They better stay healthy at the skill positions if they want to sustain this offense. 

Archived