Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

37 minutes ago, redskinss said:

They have a commercial with fans wearing unmarked jerseys, but their obviously ours because it's our exact color scheme and their watching the end of the game and the announcers are like, oh another heartbreaking loss.

Then the commercial for their chicken starts.

They have a nerve....not even close.

hqdefault.jpg

God if we didn’t suck this is shaping up to be a year where the Skins might be able to make the playoffs at 9-7. 

Brees is out for the Saints, the Falcons have gone backwards, TB is TB, and the Queen of England is playing QB for the Panthers. Only one team is coming out of the south.  

The Eagles are a MASH unit and the Giants actively suck. Dallas is the class of the division.  

The Bears can’t score, the Lions are ok, Minny is ok but Kirk is going to choke against good teams, and the Packers are legitimately “good.”  The Packers have the inside track to the division.  

Out west, the Seahawks, 49ers and Rams are good but the Cardinals stink. I’m going to assume for a minute the Rams take the division. But it could be either them or the Seahawks.  I don’t see the 49ers as that good.  Also, they all play each other so it’s somewhat unlikely the second and third place teams in the division will have more that 10 wins. 

If the Skins were any good, they’d probably be competing with the 49ers, Seahawks (or Rams), Detroit and Minny for 2 WC spots.  

Thats not bad.

Except, they suck. So they’re closer to a top 5 draft pick rather than a playoff spot.

The way the backup QBs are playing this season, it has me reevaluating everything I've thought about late-round QBs. Are teams just too dumb to figure them out? Are there really gems scattered all across the late rounders? Kyle Allen is on fire right now.

58 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I don't follow college football but after listening to all the reactions on draft day I expected a much different looking Daniel jones than this.

He isn't looking like a bum yet that's for sure.

To me, he has looked like the QB most "experts" described him as: a competent QB with a high floor but low ceilng that probably would have still been around at #17.

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Giants D making Jameis Winston look like Otto Graham.

Otto Gram player for the Bucks?

Which brings up an interesting question.  Who’s the best QB in TB history? 

Doug Williams was ok for Tampa, won a SB here. 

Brad Johnson won a SB there.

Trent Dilfer won a SB with the Ravens. 

Not exactly a Rolodex of HOF talent...

4 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

The way the backup QBs are playing this season, it has me reevaluating everything I've thought about late-round QBs. Are teams just too dumb to figure them out? Are there really gems scattered all across the late rounders? Kyle Allen is on fire right now.

There are 100 Keenums, few special QBs. 

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Otto Gram player for the Bucks?

Which brings up an interesting question.  Who’s the best QB in TB history? 

Doug Williams was ok for Tampa, won a SB here. 

Brad Johnson won a SB there.

Trent Dilfer won a SB with the Ravens. 

Not exactly a Rolodex of HOF talent...

Steve Young?

Barkley in a boot with crutches.

Brutal.

Archived