Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

7 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Cardiac Jones!

Pandemonium at Sips House!

Jesus dude. For a second I thought you were posting about Cardale Jones. I was shocked that he was playing somewhere and doing something impressive enough to be posted about. I was about to scramble thru all the game casts to see who he was lighting it up for. 

Luckily, sanity kicked in.

50 minutes ago, volsmet said:

95C6496A-76FC-4314-AE44-F2CD822C5249.gif

I watched the whole game.  I wasn't blown away.  Dink and dunk.  He fumbled.  His accuracy past 10 yards was sketchy.  Tampa's defense was atrocious.  and their kicker gave the game away, 2 missed extra points and an chip shot field goal missed, too.  

I've seen Jones as a high floor-low ceiling QB.  That game hasn't changed my mind.  But I am open to change my mind moving forward.    QBs are the hardest positions for any scout to judge.  And I am no scout obviously so I could end up dead wrong.  

I am doing pretty good overall as to how my fav players pre draft are doing in the NFL.  Daniel Jones thus far am wrong about it.  But I am not blown away by anything I saw today. 

26 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Yeah I'm thinking we should win a game first then we can talk about hypothetical playoff scenarios. 

The team has just been spending too high a ratio of practice time, perfecting the "Victory Formation".

Soon, they will practice the plays that lead to the Victory Formation.

They're just doing it backwards, that's all.

12 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Gawd the giants win with their rookie QB and lose their best offensive weapon in the process, and put up 31 points.

There is a higher likelihood of beating the bears at home (on basically a neutral field) than the giants in NY. Playing in NY has been a house of horrors for the better part of 50 years.  

I've watched every NY Giants game this season.  If they lose to the NY Giants next Sunday something is seriously wrong with this team.  

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I watched the whole game.  I wasn't blown away.  Dink and dunk.  He fumbled.  He's accuracy past 10 yards was sketcy.  Tampa's defense was atrocious.  and their kicker gave the game away, 2 missed extra points and an chip shot field goal missed, too.  

I've seen Jones as a high floor-low ceiling QB.  That game hasn't changed my mind.  But I am open to change my mind moving forward.    QBs are the hardest positions for any scout to judge.  And I am no scout obviously so I could end up dead wrong.  

I am doing pretty good overall as to how my fav players pre draft are doing in the NFL.  Daniel Jones thus far am wrong about it.  But I am not blown away by anything I saw today. 

Indeed, I was joking about life with the NYG wife; any single game of Daniel Jones is worth slightly less than my next deposit into the commode.

Teasing humans is a part of my dna, including myself, like the time I wanted the Redskins to draft Chad Henne. 

366D39DC-85A1-4150-B5BD-EDC526C7F27C.gif

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I've watched every NY Giants game this season.  If they lose to the NY Giants next Sunday something is seriously wrong with this team.  

There are 3 things certain in life: death, taxes, and the Skins losing in NY.  Hell, Gibbs I had a really rough go of it up there.  

I almost discount evaluating that game because it just seems its been preordained we will lose on some embarrassing manner.

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Everybody keeps saying what an absolute moron Bill P’Brien is.  

He’s got to be doing something right...

He got someone to get him one of the few irreplaceable pieces in the nfl.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

There are 3 things certain in life: death, taxes, and the Skins losing in NY.  Hell, Gibbs I had a really rough go of it up there.  

I almost discount evaluating that game because it just seems its been preordained we will lose on some embarrassing manner.

We won there last year, I thought the year before that too or maybe it was the year before that.  I am too lazy to look it up.

Archived