Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

Hate that 2 point conversion call. Kick the extra point and go up 8. You are forcing your opponent to go for 2. 

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

just cant get over how good this first 4K broadcast looks. It is really something else.

Just wondering, do you have to pay your cable provider for that? Because my TV is 4K compatible, but it still says HD on the DirecTV channel guide.

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Hate that 2 point conversion call. Kick the extra point and go up 8. You are forcing your opponent to go for 2. 

Just wondering, do you have to pay your cable provider for that? Because my TV is 4K compatible, but it still says HD on the DirecTV channel guide.

I am watching it on the Fox sports app on a roku 4K. It is ridiculous. 

Edit: And it is ONLY available on the Fox sports app. 

I am slowly warming up to going for 2. There are so many missed extra points it was inevitable coaches started going  for 2 more.  But more than to go for 2 or not, is the play call itself.  A fade... I would like to see something a bit more creative. That is a 5050 ball.... if that.

I recall Case throwing 2 uncatchables.... so maybe it comes down to the QB.  Case? Kick.

2 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Seriously?

We're going to beat a rookie QB with his best offensive weapon on the sidelines?

:rofl89:

Hey!!! Come on now. I said IF we SOMEHOW beat the giants. I fully expect us to get destroyed 56-3 😂 

heck, i even stocked up on the alcohol for the event we do get our butts handed to us 😂

I've seen that goal line slant fail too many times.  By too many times, I mean that one time in the super bowl with Seattle, and this one.  What a risky play.  The rest of the defenders are right there to jump it or catch it on the bounce.  Hate it.  Throw the fade if youre whoever, run around and make a play of you're freaking Rodgers.  Bad call.

The slant got them all the way down the field, it was a perfect time to do something different.  Philly was all over that play.  Oof.

1 hour ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

We still don’t know what a PI is.  There were two clear PI against Philly in that game. One was even challenged and not reversed. 

Wasn’t just Philly that had missed DPIs. Alshon had an egregious one missed too on a big 3rd down.  Went both ways last night.  Good teams find a way to win regardless of the bad reffing these days. And FYI - please tell me why a reffing crew would reverse one of their initial calls?  ( unless it’s just missed and completely ridiculous on replay)it would only make fans mistrust them more.  The rule change was made because of the Saints game - where a PI miscall changed a teams season. Not a drive 

Archived