Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

Looking at the dfs prices on the Giants & Skins:

Fanduel:

9298391D-C70B-4A91-AAF3-6732CC5095D4.jpeg

88C4F02F-DEBB-41A6-9B25-29F54659F575.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Rogue Jedi said:

Lmfao, that's gonna change by Tuesday when we get embarrassed on MNF for the umpteenth time

If the Giants are favored by more than 3 it should be enough to make Snyder realize it’s time to sell.

38 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

didn't look, but what was his record here? I can't look it up. Out of country and the filters are blocking me from - well most anything

6-5 at home.  Started 5-1, finished 1-4 with the win during the 91 SB season.

there is one more away game because they played the NFC Championship game in NY one time, which the Skins lost.   

18 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Jay probably keeps his job if he’s the HC & Haskins looks good... so it may come down to how much he actually wants to stay; the earlier we see DH, the more invested he is in the organization.

I get the feeling Jay doesn't want to be back, or plan to be back, or cares if he comes back after the season, mostly based on how he replied to that talked about question about Hard Knocks.

Question, why does every subject in ATN, including Game Day threads, seem to always end up about the Redskins, as opposed to the other teams' ?

You could actually make a case for a lot of stuff in ATN to be posted in Stadium 😃

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Question, why does every subject in ATN, including Game Day threads, seem to always end up about the Redskins, as opposed to the other teams' ?

You could actually make a case for a lot of stuff in ATN to be posted in Stadium 😃

Because there isn’t a “how does this effect the Redskins” thread in the stadium.  Maybe there should be.

Here's a topic not related to the Redskins. It's only week 3 and I'm already sick of this replay rule allowing to challenge pass interference. Teams are now throwing the challenge flag for pass interference when they don't convert a 3rd down. It's already ridiculous and it's only going to get worse. 

27 minutes ago, volsmet said:

If the Giants are favored by more than 3 it should be enough to make Snyder realize it’s time to sell.

If they lose tomorrow and the point spread picks up over 3 -- its going to be one crazy week at Redskins Park I presume.  I'd think jobs are on the line?   When the team president keeps saying they are close -- I don't think he's implying close to a top 5 pick but the playoffs? 

If Baker plays well, Cleveland has as good a set of weapons as the US nuclear arsenal. 

47 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If they lose tomorrow and the point spread picks up over 3 -- its going to be one crazy week at Redskins Park I presume.  I'd think jobs are on the line?   When the team president keeps saying they are close -- I don't think he's implying close to a top 5 pick but the playoffs? 

They were taken out of close mode to “OH THE INJURIES!”mode with Allen, Reed, Dunny and Moreau being out.  No way to overcome that.  We were close until the injuries.

(I don’t believe this but I bet it’s the garbage Bruce is selling. 

1 hour ago, Redskin4ever said:

Here's a topic not related to the Redskins. It's only week 3 and I'm already sick of this replay rule allowing to challenge pass interference. Teams are now throwing the challenge flag for pass interference when they don't convert a 3rd down. It's already ridiculous and it's only going to get worse. 

I was just going to mention officiating.

It's been so bad lately that it seems like there's an officiating controversy every week, and I was going to ask if I missed anything, or if there was a controversy this weekend.

And did anyone see the handwork displayed on that TD by Mayfield ?

He's adjusting the ball laces by spinning the ball, at the exact same time he's faking a handoff. The slightest miscalculation could have easily resulted in a fumble. But it was insanely perfect.

Feeling the Browns unis, be nice to see something like them upset the Pats, but that passing game needs to get it togethrr to keep from getting buzzsawed like everyone else right now

And im sick of Pats playing in easkest division in football.  Anyone really think an undefeated Bills team wont get scraped as well?

That wasn’t a double reverse, collinsworth you dumb ****.

in order to figure out what a play is, count the number of times the ball changes hands. 

QB to WR -End Around 

QB to WR to another WR, reverse (that’s what the Rams ran). If the ball touches 3 people’s hands (QB and 2 runners) it is a reverse.

in order to get a double reverse, the ball has to change hands 4 times.  

This is one of my biggest lost peeves with the numb nuts who call games.  

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

That wasn’t a double reverse, collinsworth you dumb ****.

in order to count the number of times the ball changes hands. 

QB to WR -End Around 

QB to WR to another WR, reverse (that’s what the Rams ran). If the ball touches 3 people’s hands (QB and 2 runners) it is a reverse.

in order to get a double reverse, the ball has to change hands 4 times.  

This is one of my biggest lost peeves with the numb nuts who call games.  

He played WR too.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

He played WR too.

You’d think he’s know this.  It’s mind boggling how easy it is to get right, and how many people get it wrong.

The most egregious is when they call an end around as a reverse.  Thankfully the prevalence of the jet sweep has kindof solved most of that.  But the reverse thing is still a problem.

I don’t mind going for it there at all but a draw in that situation against that defense for 7 yards is a big ask... 

26 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Feeling the Browns unis, be nice to see something like them upset the Pats, but that passing game needs to get it togethrr to keep from getting buzzsawed like everyone else right now

And im sick of Pats playing in easkest division in football.  Anyone really think an undefeated Bills team wont get scraped as well?

Feel like they’ll beat the Bills more soundly just because they’re undefeated.

I feel like I've seen roughing penalties called before on hits similar to what Donald just put on Mayfield after he threw that.

Maybe if Mayfield feigns a bit, he gets the flag

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I feel like I've seen roughing penalties called before on hits similar to what Donald just put on Mayfield after he threw that.

Maybe if Mayfield feigns a bit, he gets the flag

That's funny. Just a few plays later, they do call the roughing, and I think on the actual flag it was less blatant than the non-call I previously mentioned above.

Archived