Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

Allen looked phenomenal at QB for the Panthers, and Norv called a damn good game on offense. That was impressive. Also nice to see a DC who actually dials up the heat instead of letting a QB sit back there and pick you apart. The pressure really rattled George Jefferson back there in the pocket.

4 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

When I saw that INT, I said to my wife "I guess those really do happen". I swear that happened all the time in Madden where the defender would jump way higher than anyone could physically jump to intercept a ball intended for a guy 20 yds behind the defender. The receiver wasn't that deep on that play, but the defender jumped as high as I would see it in Madden. 

BTW LOL @ Pittsburgh. Five takeaways and you still lose. Tomlin should be fired. Most overrated coach in league history.

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

Thank you, Fox, for not letting me watch the last 4 minutes of the Giants game that actually looks interesting.

Stream Red Zone bro. Join us in 2019.

18 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Do we want Seattle or New Orleans to win, in order to help our playoff chances ?

Yeah I'm thinking we should win a game first then we can talk about hypothetical playoff scenarios. 

Every year the worst part of the season for me is when we start trying to figure out who we need to lose to have a chance.

Never thought it would ever happen after two weeks.

What you can’t do is miss on the 500 Keenums & get stuck with a Mason Rudolph...

All you need to do is see if JP Finlay likes a guy ... and if he does, you don’t take him.

3 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Thank you, Fox, for not letting me watch the last 4 minutes of the Giants game that actually looks interesting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

What in the world are the Bucs doing? They get the big play, clock the ball, then celebrate like they won. Get a delay of game penalty because they are celebrating. Then take a knee to center the ball. They backed up about 7 yards for a rookie kicker who has already missed 2 XPs, which is where the kick is from. Everyone saw this coming. 

I'll add. If he was 7 yards closer, that's probably good. 

Archived