Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Gregg’s D has been playing rather well considering the Jets offense, on its third QB, is as inept an attack as shooting a battleship with a squirt gun...

True. But I remember when Gregg was here his blitz would always burn us against QBs who had the ability to get the ball out quick. 

21 minutes ago, zskins said:

True. But I remember when Gregg was here his blitz would always burn us against QBs who had the ability to get the ball out quick. 

I kind of remember his defenses being pretty aggressive and very good.  

I felt like when he stopped being aggressive bad things happened.  But it was 12 years ago so I really have no idea what happened. 

Trevor Seiamoeuaiyn out for the year in New York, less than a week after Darnold's health problems were announced. Brees, Ruthlesberger, Brees and Foles are all missing significant time. At the rate they're going, I'd have guessed the Madden ambulance was taking them out.

LazyDemandingJaguarundi-small.gif

On 9/16/2019 at 11:20 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wow i heard the MNF announcers say this was the first browns MNF win since 2008, and i got Confused thinking wait, what about last seasons win against the jets...? 

Then i remembered thar was a TNF game 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Being real about it, should we really differentiate between a Monday Night game and a TNF game, when it comes to that ?

Is MNF really harder to win, than TNF ?

On another subject, I've seen journalists say basically that Leveon Bell is the best RB in the league.

Sure hasn't looked like it.

Archived