Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

9 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

All of the Ravens losses, except for one (I think), over the last two years, they were trailing at halftime. I'd have to double check that. 

They showed the stat on TV. They are 0-4 when trailing. Their largest comeback was -7 points.

9 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

We need a Titans vs. Chiefs AFC Championship,

It's interesting historically that the Titans started their organization as the Houston Oilers. The Chiefs started their org as the Dallas Texans. 

And the first championship of the Chiefs/Texans franchise was in 1962 against the Oilers. 

So, not only are the Chiefs playing the current Houston Texans this weekend, they play their old rival from the AFL, the Oilers, now Titans, in the AFC championship. 

Also too, Lamar Hunt actually orchestrated the inception of the AFL alongside fellow oil million/billion-aire Bud Adams. Those two are who got the AFL off the ground after being rejected multiple times by the NFL for expansion.

But as for the Superbowl, I think it's going to be a repeat of Superbowl 1, the Chiefs and Packers.  

2 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

It's interesting historically that the Titans started their organization as the Houston Oilers. The Chiefs started their org as the Dallas Texans. 

And the first championship of the Chiefs/Texans franchise was in 1962 against the Oilers. 

So, not only are the Chiefs playing the current Houston Texans this weekend, they play their old rival from the AFL, the Oilers, now Titans, in the AFC championship. 

Also too, Lamar Hunt actually orchestrated the inception of the AFL alongside fellow oil million/billion-aire Bud Adams. Those two are who got the AFL off the ground after being rejected multiple times by the NFL for expansion.

But as for the Superbowl, I think it's going to be a repeat of Superbowl 1, the Chiefs and Packers.  

49ers will shut down the Packers.

16 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

49ers will shut down the Packers.

That's what will make the storyline of Rodgers going back into cali where he's something like 1-4 versus the 9ers in california and 0-2 in the playoffs versus them all the more impressive, with the result from earlier this season looming overhead.

Archived