Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

That's what they want people saying. Also, "what a genius Vrabel is."

This is a copy cat league, McVay is the truth but still recovering from the game tape of Belichek figuring him out.  Vrabel absolutely should get credit for humanizing the league MVP, absolutely no one else did, not even Belichek.

6 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

The ravens aren’t soft at all but they are no match the Titans’ game plan and physicality. This is a tough guy meeting a tougher guy. 

Coulda fooled me.  That Tannahill TD run was complete surrender, bully on the ground bleeding profusely already

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Vrabel absolutely should get credit for humanizing the league MVP, absolutely no one else did, not even Belichek.

And when Mahomes drops 400 yards and 30 points on them in the championship, the people will say Andy Reid the genius figured out Vrabel the genius. Someone get einstein the genius in here to breakdown the gameplan. 

7 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

And when Mahomes drops 400 yards and 30 points on them in the championship, the people will say Andy Reid the genius figured out Vrabel the genius. Someone get einstein the genius in here to breakdown the gameplan. 

This isnt a video game, game plans only get you so far.  He still outgameplaned the game plan expert and MVP in back to back weeks, your refusal to give him credit for jus that is kinda weird. 

At this point the titans defense is proving they are legit enough that I wouldnt bet on Cheifs to blow them out, maybe do enough to get by them. The scary thing is I dont believe being in the road is going to matter to Tennessee, their confidence is in sky high kicking ass in New England and Baltimore in back to back weeks.

If anyone underestimates this team again, it will be their own fault.

Archived