Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

We gonna find out! I don’t think they are gonna come back now personally 

Oh, I think the game will get close. There's every reason to make it a final drive a nail bitter. But, going by the halftime leader quotient, I think that's a decent predictor. 

6 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Oh, I think the game will get close. There's every reason to make it a final drive a nail bitter. But, going by the halftime leader quotient, I think that's a decent predictor. 

I don’t know man every time I have watched them they have had some crazy rhythm. They can’t seem to find it here at all. 

I hope so tho I expected this to be a good game. 

3 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Foles and now Tannehill are ****ing everything up for the QB conventional wisdom lol...

But I mean, Tannehill was the 8th overall pick. If anything, Tannehill is proving that if you let a high 1st round pick hang around for 8 years, he might finally pay off (for another team). 

32 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

It's as if the 49ers benefited from the extra week of rest, whereas the Ravens got out of sync somehow during that time

Sort of like 2 weeks since Harbaugh sat out most of the starters in week 17.

Edit: Sorry, already mentioned earlier. 

3 hours ago, Destino said:

This is true for almost every QB.  If the pressure reaches slow developing pass plays pretty much vanish.  They start throwing quickly, which often means a quick decisions to check down.  Some rare QBs can easily buy a lot of time, but most are drastically worse if pressured well.  

I don’t disagree, but Kirk gets to the checkdown so fast.  What rhe good (top 5) QBs can do is either extend the play or make you pay for bringing pressure.  Maybe not every time, but enough to keep the defense honest.

Kirk isn’t that guy.  Which is fine.  He’s still a 5-15 QB in the league.  But he’s compensated as a top 5.

Archived