Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

The only people to have called Kirk elite seem to be the ones who don't like him.  Odd really.

I mean, Dude's being paid top 10 QB money. Either #7 (here), #6 (here), or #3 (here), depending on which numbers you look at. I have no idea how to reconcile all those numbers and come up with a true ranking, but it's all top 10. (And not that is matters too much, but on the 1st 2 lists, he's behind Roethlisberger who's been out since week 2.)

I know our QB situation is ****ed. And the FO handled the whole situation the worst possible way. All that aside, if you're getting paid top 10 money, people are going to expect elite levels of performance. Rightly or wrongly, he put that target on his own back with his contract. He's now made over $50 million in Minny for 1 playoff win. I'd aboslutely take that 1 playoff win over no playoff appearances the last 2 years, but something tells me that's not what the Minnesota FO was expecting. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

I mean he’s a good WR don’t get me wrong. Big play guy. But I don’t see him a super consistent and def a pain in the ass 

What about opposite of Terry? He doesnt have to be the man. Just make a huge play like that one 8 times a year.

Tevin Coleman....."You know what I'm sayin"? LOL.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

What about opposite of Terry? He doesnt have to be the man. Just make a huge play like that one 8 times a year.

Naw I don’t want him just cause of attitude. That hold out cause his feelings where hurt is bad for the squad. And i want my malcontents to atleast be out there hitting people, personally. 

Though i I do think we need a FA WR so if he was the best option I would consider it 

3 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

He's now made over $50 million in Minny for 1 playoff win. I'd aboslutely take that 1 playoff win over no playoff appearances the last 2 years, but something tells me that's not what the Minnesota FO was expecting. 🤷‍♂️

While the Redskins have paid KC and AS over 100M the past 4 years while losing over 2/3s of the games.

11 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He’s paid like the market dictates every good QB is

Which is why I think you gotta draft a guy every few years incase you are stuck with an ok guy that wants to take you to town contractually cause he knows you ain’t got **** else. 

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I appreciate ya if no one else does lol

i can’t believe you made that bet to be honest the 49ers are so good 

Okay I will come clean now. I was doing that on the predictor app from NBC and I didn't lose any money but my son missed by 10 points to pocket around $9000. :(

1 minute ago, SkinsFTW said:

While the Redskins have paid KC and AS over 100M the past 4 years while losing over 2/3s of the games.

80% losses on KC. Alex went down a winner. the 20% on backup/rookies. Alex was (still is I hope) a better QB than KC ever was or will be. Can't blame Alex for us being backed into a corner. Like others said..Market Value. And Fuller...well..the verdict is still out there on him.

Archived