Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

1 minute ago, rebornempowered said:

I live in SW Minnesota and now understand why my Vikings fans friends can't stand the OC.  He's trying to play Tic-Tac-Toe with twigs and rocks and the other team is playing chess.  Every play call takes too long develop for the DL you are facing.

Kirk is holding the ball looking down field and not taking the check downs. He is not being patient. Those last 2 sacks he was looking 20-30 yards down field. He should KNOW he doesn't have the time..it's his reads that are killing the offense

2 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Kirk is holding the ball looking down field and not taking the check downs. He is not being patient. Those last 2 sacks he was looking 20-30 yards down field. He should KNOW he doesn't have the time..it's his reads that are killing the offense

Have you been watching the game? Sf has shut everything down underneath.

3 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

?  He has been checking down all day because of that. Only in the last couple drives has he tried to hold it longer.

And there hasn't been much underneath all day.

Just now, bh32 said:

Have you been watching the game? Sf has shut down everything down underneath.

And it has been the story all year.  Their OC has no idea how to use Kirk.  Vikings fans who watch every game say this even when they win.  I am getting tired of the same conversation every week with the owner of the local grocery store.

2 minutes ago, rebornempowered said:

And it has been the story all year.  Their OC has no idea how to use Kirk.  Vikings fans who watch every game say this even when they win.  I am getting tired of the same conversation every week with the owner of the local grocery store.

How to use Kirk? You act like he is a top  QB or something. They are game planning to LIMIT his mistakes. And so far it aint working.

Not all on Kirk. Coming out running when that’s exactly what they expected you to do. Having the ball on the opponents 30 with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts and not even thinking about running. Just terrible game planning and calling. Not moving the pocket when you can see the other team is collapsing with frequency. Out played, out coached. I think we’re looking at another SF vs. Baltimore Super Bowl.

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

you’re really blaming him for that? Did you see the DL just collapse everything at the snap

Some people have so much hate for him, That they blame him for everything. Was he good this game? No he wasn't,but the whole team sucked also.

Archived