Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

Trent and his agent is trying to force a trade before draft and any mandatory activities because fines can not be waived anymore and he'd loose money and if he don't play he will not accrue his last year of the contract. So it's either he plays for us or we trade him for something that makes the team happy either way the balls in the Skins court so Trent you pissed in the bed now lay you pissy a$$ in it :PartialQuaintKangaroo-small::PartialQuaintKangaroo-small:

23 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

He’s 100% been given bad advice. Or he’s an idiot. Either way, his options/time is running out, and the skins position keeps getting stronger. Soon hes going to have to choose between mending the burned bridges in ashburn, or accepting a significantly smaller deal. I hope we trade him for a 2nd to a ****tier franchise than our own (does that exist?) where he signs for 10 mil a year. **** him. 

its both.. he is an idiot and he is given bad advice. Its looking like he will play for skins in 2020

Trent and agent appear to feel compensation being asked for by Skins is directly related to contract offers being made by teams. 

I wonder how much that factors into it for a team acquiring Trent? Say a team got Trent for a 3rd versus a 2nd, what does that mean from a contract standpoint or should/does it factor into at all. If you get Trent for a 3rd, would that team be more inclined to give more money to satisfy Trent?

2 minutes ago, wit33 said:

Trent and agent appear to feel compensation being asked for by Skins is directly related to contract offers being made by teams. 

I wonder how much that factors into it for a team acquiring Trent? Say a team got Trent for a 3rd versus a 2nd, what does that mean from a contract standpoint or should/does it factor into at all. If you get Trent for a 3rd, would that team be more inclined to give more money to satisfy Trent?

If Trent gets what he wants he can't be worth a pittance. Teams right now don't want to give on both ends. They don't want to pay Williams' exorbitant salary demands plus a high draft pick. Then again, if Trent was what he thought he was no one would bat an eye for a second and a contract restructure. I think Trent has started a game of chicken that he'll have a tough time winning.

The thing I noticed is that of all the linemen being signed no one is getting close to what Trent is reportedly asking for. So, Trent is not only being unrealistic about himself, but about the entire market.

The operative point according to multiple reporters is the point below.  I'd bet Trent's agent is embarrassed that they aren't resetting the LT market like he likely promised. 

• One thing I heard this weekend: Things took a wrong turn between Trent Williams and Washington initially because Williams was asking for quarterback money. It’s a bold move, of course. And it’s probably a bunch of different people’s fault that things spiraled from there.

3 hours ago, Peregrine said:

Well, his agent aint wrong.  When they traded Dunbar for chump change, it basically said "whine and complain and handle things publicly and we will give you exactly what you want, at our own detriment".

So how does that mean his agent isn’t wrong? Just because it worked for Dunbar  doesn’t make it the right thing to do. Definitely not bargaining in good faith on his part. He is over valuing  his clients worth.In the long run I don’t believe Trent will get near the $20 million figure, nor should he. Too many things including the injury history and age working against him.I would say his agent isn’t right and that he is actually doing Trent a disservice with this sort of statement.

29 minutes ago, oraphus said:

its both.. he is an idiot and he is given bad advice. Its looking like he will play for skins in 2020

And if he would just give it a chance, report like a leader, play like a monster, he will not only like it here but will likely either get his trade by the deadline or get a nice offer for an extension. It's almost a certainty that he will love playing for RR. Give it a chance and play by the rules. 

If he doesn’t want to be here.  I doubt we’ll get his best effort.  Even if the management and staff that he didn’t want to interaction with have been let go, you still want a player to be all in, right?

Kind of strange forcing a player to play for you.  I can understand both sides, but it’s not a good look.  Other players and potential players will see this.

Let’s face facts , this dog killer is a huge c u n t of the highest order.  

I liked him him better a few years ago with his horrible teeth with huge gaps between each adjacent tooth. And now that he got that fixed, he has become a b I t c h of the highest order .

10 hours ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Let’s face facts , this dog killer is a huge xxxxof the highest order.  

I liked him him better a few years ago with his horrible teeth with huge gaps between each adjacent tooth. And now that he got that fixed, he has become a of the highest order .

I would change your post a little bit so the mods don't bring the heat.

43 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

If he doesn’t want to be here.  I doubt we’ll get his best effort.  Even if the management and staff that he didn’t want to interaction with have been let go, you still want a player to be all in, right?

Kind of strange forcing a player to play for you.  I can understand both sides, but it’s not a good look.  Other players and potential players will see this.

It’s also a bad look for someone wanting to be paid to be passive-aggressive. A really bad look. There have been many LT’s before him and there will be many after.

14 minutes ago, rumplestilskin said:

"Let’s face facts , this dog killer is a huge a u n t of the highest order."

There you go. I've done it for you!!!

20200324_142446.jpg

13 minutes ago, rumplestilskin said:

Sorry, but what he did to that poor dog really gets me riled up.  No excuse for such inhumane behavior, and it seems like he has been given a pass on that episode for the most part.

Throughout the process, Williams has maintained his silence and not spoken negatively about the team...

Um ...  REALLY?  He held a press conference underneath Bruce Allen's office and crushed him on Halloween...  He has released information through surrogates throughout the process.

The least trustworthy source in all of this is going to be Trent's agent.  There's nothing in his statement I believe, and a lot of it contradicts what has been reported.

Here's what I think happened, in order, based on reporting (I'm going to start after Ron was hired)

1. Ron and Trent sat down to talk.  They like each other.  Maybe they can find a way to make things work.

2. Trent's agent reaches out to Rob Rodgers to work out a deal, and demands QB money.  Rob laughs.  Ron laughs. 

3. The team says absolutely not, we're not paying you $20M+ per year.  Trent's feelings get hurt.

4. The team gives Trent the ability to seek a trade.  

5. Trent's agent calls 31 teams asking for QB money, and all the teams laugh at him. Trent's agent is embarrassed because he grossly over-anticipated the market.  Trent can't find a deal he likes.

6. The 'Skins trade Breeland just to ship him out because he's being a pain in the ass.  

7. Trent's agent releases a statement about the team not doing right by his client.  Which is full of half-truths and un-truths.  

So, Trent's camp is going to try and be a pain in the ass so he's released.  That's not going to happen.  

Just now, NYSkins21 said:

"Let’s face facts , this dog killer is a huge a u n t of the highest order."

There you go. I've dont it for you!!!

20200324_142446.jpg

And I just watched that episode yesterday , super funny. And for a change, it was not Larry’s fault.

Archived