Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

Just now, Alexa said:

If a player doesn't want to play for you why do you want him in your building and around your team? I would do my best to get value and move on. This just seems like a big ego play that was totally mismanaged by two pathetic people. 

And why does Allen have control over trades when he has totally failed at this so many times before? The guy is such a loser. 

Yep, should have bought Trent a wide screen TV and shipped him off before the first preseason game for Santana Moss or the modern equivalent. Hell, we should have gotten Miami's bounty and given how much better a player Trent is... I bet Houston would have paid.

Trent is at fault for holding out. Allen is a fool for misplaying the hand this way. I mean as good as Trent is what is a left tackle going to do during a 1-7 season?

7 minutes ago, carex said:

he's reporting a week early is that's case.  Skins only have eight games left but with the bye he could wait till next week

No. He had to report by trade deadline otherwise a letter of reinstatement needs to be submitted by team, which, obviously they wouldn’t have done.

3 minutes ago, carex said:

damn shame.  He's losing money and risking his health

I told you two weeks ago that this was how it would go down unless the Redskins traded him first. Bruce Allen is an incompetent moron and if this doesn't get him fired by tomorrow nothing ever will. 

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Finlay said he knows three AFC teams contacted them about Trent.  you can watch it on Redskins Talk.  It's a show running right now.  If I recall there was an article about it weeks ago, too.   If you want think that Finlay is lying and just making things up or whatever.  Cool.  that's you right. 

Because the media doesn’t lie?  I’m have some sweet property in Kansas I’m trying to sell you interested. I’m down dude. 

4 minutes ago, Rypienskinz said:

Because the media doesn’t lie?  I’m have some sweet property in Kansas I’m trying to sell you interested. I’m down dude. 

OK as to the sarcasm.    You seem bothered by people posting reports from national and local reporters.   It's an entertainment business.  Some are entertained.  You clearly are not.  But why care then what floats other people's boat or discussion?   To each their own, no?

Archived