Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

4 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I think this non-trade of Trent might actually be worse than the non-trade of Cousins. At least Cousins was on the field.

Regardless, failing like this twice is ridiculous.

Wasn't the best trade offer for Cousins like a 3rd or 4th round pick from the Browns?  

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Houston & Clev were the two teams most interested in Trent. 

One traded 3 elite picks for another LT. The other was ignored by us until they were 2-5 & their season was in the toilet.

*Real men of genius commercial featuring Dan & Bruce*

At this point what are we suppose to do as fans. This is by far the worst franchise in sports right now. Its really just flat out sad and don't see it getting any better anytime soon.

• Like 2
Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

At this point what are we suppose to do as fans. This is by far the worst franchise in sports right now. Its really just flat out sad and don't see it getting any better anytime soon.

That's what I was asking earlier..wasnt try to argue or be a smart ass..was wondering what's next..I feel like I'm not supposed to cheer on the skins and celebrate with the folks and root on the skins to win..where do I go from here?..

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

We must put aside our petty disagreements & come together as a family with common experience with uncommon psychological pain. 

16429C88-ED46-4551-8A4D-7F422DB88989.gif

Finlay just now said he talked to someone at the FO who told him that there were pros and cons to doing it now versus in the off season.

He was told by someone close to Trent that Trent will never play for the Redskins again. 

Next battle is the 2 years versus 1 years left on the contract.  1 year left will diminish his trade value. 

Honestly.  Did any of you really think anything was going to happen.   He waits to the last minute thinking he's so smart and its yet another failure.   Some have already said it but we will get the press release saying "we tried but couldn't get value back we considered equitable....blah blah"     I've been a life long fan since the first time I saw Charley Taylor catch a football.    Now my hope is that the franchise will up and move to another city in the middle of the night like the Baltimore Colts with Danny and Bruce leading the way.     I'd rather have an expansion team at this point.

• Like 3

Not knowing how this sort of thing works exactly, can he attempt to report and the team tell him to **** off, he doesn't get to show up and claim credit for this season?

Just curious, I could not care less if the front office is made to look stupid.

The good news, we didn’t take a 2nd for Trent. I’d much rather hit up the winter with Trent than a 2nd.

If time healed all wounds I wouldn’t have been stuck sleeping on the couch for the last 6 years, but perhaps time can mend things at Redskins park.

• Haha 1
  • TK changed the title to !!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up
  • TK locked this topic