Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Just now, SemperFi Skins said:

Jamal Adams remains a Jet and Chris Harris Jr. remains a Bronco....

Much ado about nothing

much as beat reporters and some fans  want it, football still hasn't become baseball

Just now, carex said:

much as beat reporters and some fans  want it, football still hasn't become baseball

Are you sure? Washington inexplicably has Trent Williams & Bradley Beal & not Fuller & Kelly Oubre.

7 minutes ago, skins4ever28 said:

Is there anything we as a fan base can do, to group together and rally to get some freaking change in this franchise?  Im so tired of this.  Bruce Allen has ruined this place, even worse then it already was.

Don't by Redskins merchandise, don't go to their events, don't go to their games and don't watch them on television.  And especially don't let local politicians give them any breaks on a Stadium deal.

Edited by nonniey
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Burgold said:

I think this non-trade of Trent might actually be worse than the non-trade of Cousins. At least Cousins was on the field.

Regardless, failing like this twice is ridiculous.

Not true 

Trent is under contract next year. So that means we can still move him. Lets hope Bruce gets fired and we get a real GM in here that can move him. 

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

I think this non-trade of Trent might actually be worse than the non-trade of Cousins. At least Cousins was on the field.

Regardless, failing like this twice is ridiculous.

Yet completely predictable. Pass on the high offer and then wait. Then give him away for a song later on. Just damn good culture.

• Haha 1

The tidbit about Trent not being able to take a year from his contract by reporting is huge. At the end of the year he’s still got two years left on his deal. I do think teams will he more willing to make a deal because they’ll have an entire offseason to get him into game shape and up to speed with whatever offense he’s a part of. I don’t think it kills his value nearly as much as we thought.

but yeah. **** Bruce Allen. He’s singlehandedly ruined the Allen name. When he dies I will attend and laugh obnoxiously.

• Like 1

Houston & Clev were the two teams most interested in Trent. 

One traded 3 elite picks for another LT. The other was ignored by us until they were 2-5 & their season was in the toilet.

*Real men of genius commercial featuring Dan & Bruce*

• Like 6
  • TK changed the title to !!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up
  • TK locked this topic