Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

No team would offer anything substantial for Trent without extending him. 

Once again, Paulsen is little more than a troll.  Which explains his popularity with our fanbase.

Yeah I see extending him but right now as @wit33 likes to point out, you got Trent at a pretty good deal for the next two years.  So if you shorten that, it likely costs more money doesn't it?  Unless am missing something?

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

I think it's going to be really difficult for Williams to get that money back in any new deal either here (if there is say a complete house cleaning with Allen gone and new coaching staff) or somewhere else.

It also remains to be seen if we actually play him or if he gets medically cleared to play.

My rationale was hardly rational, that is undoubtedly true. I am frustrated.

3 minutes ago, carex said:

gotta sign the tag to get the money

then he risks everyone else on the team's health and he jsut may get hurt on the field

He can - then he'd under contract - just like he is now. In other words he can sit out just like he did this year.

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

Disagree 100%

Trent wasn't going to be happy anywhere without a contract extension. Any team that trades for him will give him a extension. 

You get Trent into your building in the offseason & you have months to work that out & get him ready for year 1 with your organization. 

Yeah! How we handle the next few days will be interesting.

Callahan can hardly list him as a starter this sunday, but after the bye? I can't wait to see how all these events unfold.

Anyway, I have yet to see someone excited about the fact that Trent did report to the team.

EDIT: Wikipedia allowed that? Wonderful!!!

23 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

And not a single beat reporter knew he was in the building "well before the deadline"? What a bunch of ****ing imbeciles, all speculating whether he'd decide to report or not while this 6'5" 320 lb ninja assassin apparently crawled into the facility through the sewer drain or something. 

7 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Disagree 100%

Trent wasn't going to be happy anywhere without a contract extension. Any team that trades for him will give him a extension. 

I agree with that. In fact it probably makes it easier for a team to work out an extension if he’s only got one year left. The amount of time left on his deal is irrelevant. But what does matter is his age. 

Archived