Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

Just now, a0tmike21 said:

So far they are saying Njoku, a first round pick, and another player.  I'm hoping Denzel Ward, we could get a CB, TE and then high first round pick... that's not terrible.

LOL, no way Ward gets traded.  

Njoku is meh.  He's a glorified WR posing as a TE.

14 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Maybe.  I'd prefer a first.  I don't think its crazy to get a first and change for Trent.  I've been in the camp that Trent should bring at least a first and most likely a first and change.   Most national reporters checking around with their sources said they feel it's a first and more.  

Elite LTs are ridiculously valuable, even older ones. The Tunsil trade should've affirmed this reality even though he's younger because he's not on Trent's level. Browns have extra draft capital with the Duke Johnson trade (so long as Texans have him activated for at least 10 games, they'll get a 3rd and 4th from them). They should be willing to part with their 1st rounder as they'll have 5 picks remaining in the top 130 even without it. 

It's going to be very disappointing if we don't get a 1st for Trent. He's the only player on our team worth that right now. Njoku would be nice, but not if it costs us a 1st.   

Njoku is on IR. Can you even trade an injured player? I guess if we like his medicals (lol)

He can't block but would give us a Reed-alike on a rookie contract. As long as it's also with a 1st...that's potentially a lot of talent. His hands are iffy but he's an elite athlete

John Dorsey's shown he's not afraid to give up value to get value.  He was willing to deal Peppers and Zeitler in the offseason.  The Browns secondary hasn't played bad without Ward and there were reports that Ward wasn't adjusting well to Steve Wilkes zone scheme.  Ward's best playing press man.  I could see it happening since they should be getting Greedy Williams back after the bye and he's looked good.  

I wonder if Ward came to the Skins would they include Norman in a trade.  Wilkes was Norman's DB coach in Carolina and knows that defense well.  

12 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

LOL, no way Ward gets traded.  

Njoku is meh.  He's a glorified WR posing as a TE.

So was Reed.

6 minutes ago, drowland said:

John Dorsey's shown he's not afraid to give up value to get value.  He was willing to deal Peppers and Zeitler in the offseason.  The Browns secondary hasn't played bad without Ward and there were reports that Ward wasn't adjusting well to Steve Wilkes zone scheme.  Ward's best playing press man.  I could see it happening since they should be getting Greedy Williams back after the bye and he's looked good.  

I wonder if Ward came to the Skins would they include Norman in a trade.  Wilkes was Norman's DB coach in Carolina and knows that defense well.  

If Ward is involved I imagine it would be a straight player for player trade.

If we could get the Browns 1st round pick (probably 12-15 in the 1st rd)… coupled with our top 5 pick... I'm pretty sure Mike Tomlin could start the rebuild... 

We have Haskins, Scary Terry... solid front 4... oh, and our punter is good... lol  But add those 2 picks in the top half of the 1st round AND use our high 2nd rounder to move back into the end of the 1st to get the 5th year option... I'd like this!

1 minute ago, FunBunch7 said:

If we could get the Browns 1st round pick (probably 12-15 in the 1st rd)… coupled with our top 5 pick... I'm pretty sure Mike Tomlin could start the rebuild... 

We have Haskins, Scary Terry... solid front 4... oh, and our punter is good... lol  But add those 2 picks in the top half of the 1st round AND use our high 2nd rounder to move back into the end of the 1st to get the 5th year option... I'd like this!

That's if we dont trade 2 1sts for Tomlin

I hope we do end up trading Trent to Cleveland.  If the rumors of the front office going to visit Trent a few weeks ago and his mind wasn’t changed about playing for us is true, then **** him. Sorry this team stuck by your sorry *** during your injury riddled seasons and your 4 game suspensions....**** off, have fun losing in Cleveland. The fact that he didn’t even come out and say what it was he was mad or butthurt about in the first place is just rude. 

And i still stand by my opinion that this whole thing could’ve been avoided had he realized it’s not the team doctors place to give him their opinions on a growth on his head. Not even a football-related injury. What an idiot....

Archived