Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

18 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This is a big mistake for the Jags.  Ramsey asked for a trade.  they should have made an example of the dude.  Ramsey needed to ask for a trade before FA -- how rude of the dude to do it after that.  Yeah they got a lot back for him.  But much better to show him who is boss.

Good for Shad Khan to stick to his guns here. They were getting plenty of offers for a 1st + more but he made Coughlin hold until they could get 2 1sts

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

The rumor I heard was Njoku and a first for Trent Williams.  That'd be an ideal return IMO.

I would consider Njoku because he's under his rookie contract and you get the 5th year option because he's a first rounder.  

However, I would much rather have a first and second rounder.  Hell, I would be happy if we get just a first round pick for Trent.  

Just now, Poindexter said:

I would consider Njoku because he's under his rookie contract and you get the 5th year option because he's a first rounder.  

However, I would much rather have a first and second rounder.  Hell, I would be happy if we get just a first round pick for Trent.  

A first, a 2nd, and Drew Forbes.

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Same dude who said KOC would be the interim HC?

Yeah, probably bs, which is why I also posted the tweet from jsteelz right beside it while just saying “intrigue galore”. 

Because that’s all it is. Intriguing.

I will say this, though. Just because they got one thing wrong doesn’t mean they’ll get everything wrong. They claimed to have been hired by the Redskins recently:

No one disputed it, but it could all be bs. Who knows. 

11 minutes ago, Poindexter said:

I'd prefer the first and second too, but I would gladly take the first and Njoku.  This is a lost season for him, but he's better than the tight ends in this draft class and we've got a desperate long term need at the position.

12 minutes ago, KDawg said:

You’d think posting rumors like that while directly working for the org. And giving away inside info would be wildly frowned upon.

Totally. I’m leaning towards bs. Even the whole “we’re working for the Redskins now” stuff. 

What’s weird is they tagged the Redskins twitter account so they were willing to put themselves out there. Could’ve easily been put on blast for it, but no one disputed it. They either got away with it luckily or they’re telling the truth.

It’s, wait for it, intriguing. :ols: 

Archived