Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

^That was a good prospect you pimped @volsmet


Oh, thank you, Tytus is in, perhaps undercutting myself ... I don’t know how many snaps he’s had at tackle, but I wanted us to keep Ty Nsekhe & deal Trent. Big Ty Nsekhe knows how to use those arms, Callahan turned that guys life around. Looking at the rest of the list, there are 3 Ty’s on it, time to search the 2020 draft database for OTs named Ty.

 


 

 

11869C39-087B-4B9B-A182-0907B616C595.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bh32 said:

If Browns offered that deal, The Redskins would be complete idiots to turn that down.


He may not be the most reliable source, even his inside information on himself seems off, he claims to hate twitter but he’s got over 24,000 tweets.

 

 

03CD790C-13BA-46CF-8988-64FC9F4A5C50.jpeg

4B852862-DC78-4101-8828-6270CF1F5FCF.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bh32 said:

If Browns offered that deal, The Redskins would be complete idiots to turn that down.

We got Brainless Bruce who apparently won't even pick up the phone to hear the offer. So we are complete idiots. This has to be one of the most poorly handled situations the NFL has ever seen.Even if Trent wanted to be here it is in the best interest of the team to trade him but we won't even listen. I guess this should be expected from an organization that cans Gruden but still employs Bruce and Manusky.

 

I wish this organization would trade Trent and others to give us fans a direction. Instead we have Brainless Bruce standing  up there alleging we have enough talent to win and that the culture is darn good. This is complete diaster.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s become clearly evident that our GM, defacto manager, president, call him what you will is all about dick measuring contests. From Shanahan, to the NFL (36 mil in cap space); to McCloughan, to Cousins, to Trent Williams. This happens over and over again and the owner thinks this is acceptable. Just another point in the “Dan Snyder may be a billionaire but don’t know jack **** about how to run a business” actuality. I’d call it a theory, but who are we kidding? He has final say in everything Washington Redskins and the Washington Redskins are by far one of the most mismanaged companies on the planet. He’s saved by profit sharing, nothing more. If the Redskins were an independent franchise, he’d be dead broke.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ghedrick said:

This has to be one of the most poorly handled situations the NFL has ever seen.

I believe first one would be the Kirk Cousins situation.

Which is making it so we are First and Two in this category!

 

Woot!!

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

I believe first one would be the Kirk Cousins situation.

Which is making it so we are First and Two in this category!

 

Woot!!

 

 

 

You are forgetting Albert H and Robert. So by my count we have the top 4 - all are worthy of the #1 spot. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bh32 said:

If Browns offered that deal, The Redskins would be complete idiots to turn that down.

Dumb and dumbass would, they will, in the end he might decide to retire and we'll get nohing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, volsmet said:


He may not be the most reliable source, even his inside information on himself seems off, he claims to hate twitter but he’s got over 24,000 tweets.

 

 

He's not a reliable source at all, I just like the thought of it.

 

Although the Browns still have several weeks to make a deal before the trade deadline hits next month, Cleveland.com concluded by warning that the team will have to act quickly in order to salvage Mayfield’s season and prevent him from spending the rest of the year dominated by opposing defenses.

Read more: https://www.inquisitr.com/5681706/browns-trent-williams-trade-redskins/#ixzz62EPe0lm9

 

 

Why mess with Cleveland or any team for that matter?  Lets screw Trent, that's the bottom line and hey that's how they roll. :(

 

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ghedrick said:

We got Brainless Bruce who apparently won't even pick up the phone to hear the offer. So we are complete idiots. This has to be one of the most poorly handled situations the NFL has ever seen.Even if Trent wanted to be here it is in the best interest of the team to trade him but we won't even listen. I guess this should be expected from an organization that cans Gruden but still employs Bruce and Manusky.

 

I wish this organization would trade Trent and others to give us fans a direction. Instead we have Brainless Bruce standing  up there alleging we have enough talent to win and that the culture is darn good. This is complete diaster.

 

there are limits on that cause he still has to pick up the phone to do his job.   You just make sure the first thing you say is Ward and 2 firsts

 

 

4 hours ago, goskins10 said:

 

You are forgetting Albert H and Robert. So by my count we have the top 4 - all are worthy of the #1 spot. 

 

Haynesworth is first, the trade to pick RG3 occurred before the salary cap punishment was handed down and without that we could have built a team around him with free agency

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, carex said:

 

there are limits on that cause he still has to pick up the phone to do his job.   You just make sure the first thing you say is Ward and 2 firsts

 

Can you tell me what evidence you have that Bruce does his job? All reports I have seen state the Redskins are refusing to discuss a Trent trade.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Breer

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/10/07/jay-gruden-bruce-allen-washington-benjamin-watson-patriots

Redskins president Bruce Allen said at his presser that he hasn’t had any dialogue with other teams on disgruntled left tackle Trent Williams, and that Williams isn’t available for trade. That matches what he’s told other teams who have inquired—he has taken the calls but politely declined to engage in trade discussion. The issue between Williams and the team remains of the Redskins’ handling of multiple medical situations, and to this point seems to be well beyond the point of no return.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

 

Looks like the Rams are looking bad on that Goff extension now.  


They always looked bad, just like Dallas will, the team s winning isn’t about the QB, people get so hung up on these guys as if they’re rare finds, but almost all of them are replaceable. Jimmy G, 5-0, his contract will probably keep them from winning a Sb, he’s not very good, and they’re 5-0. New Orleans can’t lose with Brees on the bench. People are nuts.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

 

OJ Howard sucks, low IQ move by the Redskins here. Scary what to think what they could give up for him... He's a classic "look like Tarzan, play like Jane" player

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TK changed the title to !!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up
  • TK locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...