Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

Well... The Nats are going to the World Series after letting Harper walk to Philthy... So ANYTHING is possible!

Id be down with a first and a jaw breaker for TDub at this point.

If we get half this haul then we win majorly! I loved me some Silverback- but this tumor has been festuring and needs to be removed months ago. He may way play until he is 40... At what 6 games a year? I can see that

https://images.app.goo.gl/dovYuk6w6dQimbGQ7

A 1st, 3rd, 6th, Njoku, and Higgins is a great haul for the sum of its parts:

2020 Draft:

1st | top 5 pick

1st | mid round

3rd

3rd

4th

4th

Combined with the acquisition of Njoku, that would give us a TON of options with our first two picks. If we tank our way to a top 3 pick, we could flip that for a decent haul and possibly come out of this with both Jeudy and Wirfs with ammo to spare. That would be incredible.

So I just went to a Browns message board to see if they were discussing the trade. The last post on there said, that Wikipedia says Trent Williams is a Brown. So I googled Trent Williams, went to Wikipedia and it reads............ 

Trent Williams (born July 19, 1988) is an American football offensive tackle for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football League (NFL).

What the heck??

2 minutes ago, skins2victory said:

So I just went to a Browns message board to see if they were discussing the trade. The last post on there said, that Wikipedia says Trent Williams is a Brown. So I googled Trent Williams, went to Wikipedia and it reads............ 

Trent Williams (born July 19, 1988) is an American football offensive tackle for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football League (NFL).

What the heck??

Anyone can edit wiki.

The suspense! 

Not finding anything concrete- hope the FO doesnt botch this. Idc where he goes... Although the Rams would net a later pick then the Browns most likely. Hopefully we have a bidding war and get a kings ransom! 

Hail ya! Lol

Just now, volsmet said:

Anyone can edit wiki.

This

8 hours ago, a0tmike21 said:

So far they are saying Njoku, a first round pick, and another player.  I'm hoping Denzel Ward, we could get a CB, TE and then high first round pick... that's not terrible.

Lol, that's not terrible? Are you serious, that's like 5x what I'd expect to get back, a shut down corner, a top 5 U25 TE in the league in terms of upside and a first? Ummm, yes, sign me up 100000x over. 

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Another receiver?..a te with concussions and a 1st that will be used on a coach no one wants here..

way to go bruce!!

You're usually positive when you should be negative, now negative when you should be positive.

Someone crossed your wires, sir.

3 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

Based on the rumors, some of you are gonna be very disappointed with what we end up getting back.

I don't think anyone is hanging their hat on this rumor being real. Just discussing how good it would be if it happened. 

6 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That would be an epic deal. Njoku is not perfect by any means, but he's still developing and can replace that Reed role while we find a more well-rounded guy to join him.

Meanwhile Higgins would immediately be our 2nd best WR. He's hardly seen the field so far this year but he's excellent and showed great chemistry with Mayfield last year. 

The 1st and 3rd for Trent and 5th speaks for itself. For me, that alone would be enough if it was the best deal we were being offered. Getting two talented pass catchers on rookie contracts on top would be incredible.

I highly doubt that is real. It would be too good to be true. 

6 hours ago, volsmet said:

At 23, Njoku is the perfect talent to take a shot on in a deal like this, a physical freak that was graded a round 1 player by 90% of the league, you take that any time you can as an add on when trading elite pieces. 

Then Higgins, he just turned 25 about a week ago. 

That deal fills a ton of holes.

I like it. Would be fantastic if they pulled it off.

I have my doubts as this would be astronomically crippling to the Browns... but maybe their FO is as deluded as ours as far as where we are talent wise.

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Another receiver?..a te with concussions and a 1st that will be used on a coach no one wants here..

way to go bruce!!

You are consistently the guy around here who confuses me more than any other poster. And I'm a big fan of it. Keep us on our toes.

5 hours ago, skins2victory said:

What the heck??

Trent Williams

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search

| name = Trent Williams | image = Trent williams 2014.jpg | image_size = 250 | alt= | caption = Williams in 2014 | current_team = Cleveland Browns | number = 71 | position = Offensive tackle | birth_date = July 19, 1988 (age 31) | birth_place = Longview, Texas | death_date = | death_place = | height_ft = 6 | height_in = 5 | weight_lbs = 320 | high_school = Longview (Longview, Texas) | college = Oklahoma | draftyear = 2010 | draftround = 1 | draftpick = 4 | pastteams=

:806:

Higgins is very underrated player IMO and I'd be surprised if the Browns traded him.  All the talk of Baker's struggles being the OL, I think it's been more Higgins being out.  There's a chemistry between those two and he's been Baker's security blanket.  Higgins isn't a speed guy but he runs excellent routes and has good hands.  Even last year when Baker got off to a good start and then struggled, leading to Hue and Haley being fired, Higgins missed those 3 games.  All the talk was Kitchens turning their offense around but it coincided with Higgins return and they got on a roll. 

Anyway, he'd be a good compliment to McLaurin and a good target for a young QB.  

7 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Intentionally leaked by the Redskins to drive up value. 

I don't think it is the Redskins. I think Dan and Bruce are too stuck on stupid trying to make a point,   Could be Trent's agent pushing it out there to the media. Who knows. 

One thing I find interesting is that the Brown's OL particularly LT was considered a weak link and predicted by one analyst on NFL network, as far back as the OTA's, to be a potential problem that could derail Baker Mayfield and the Brown's.  I don't know what is going on with Mayfield but from watching him he is rushing, inaccurate, and the pocket collapses around him. It seems like a great landing spot for  Williams.  And given just how damn important good OL play is I love the potential of the Browns as a trading partner.

With that said we have two knuckleheads in the FO so I am not sure it will happen.

6 minutes ago, drowland said:

Higgins is very underrated player IMO and I'd be surprised if the Browns traded him.  All the talk of Baker's struggles being the OL, I think it's been more Higgins being out.  There's a chemistry between those two and he's been Baker's security blanket.  Higgins isn't a speed guy but he runs excellent routes and has good hands.  Even last year when Baker got off to a good start and then struggled, leading to Hue and Haley being fired, Higgins missed those 3 games.  All the talk was Kitchens turning their offense around but it coincided with Higgins return and they got on a roll. 

Anyway, he'd be a good compliment to McLaurin and a good target for a young QB.  

Higgins was healthy on Sunday. They didn't play him. Not a single down from what I understand. He was confused.

19 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Trent Williams

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search

| name = Trent Williams | image = Trent williams 2014.jpg | image_size = 250 | alt= | caption = Williams in 2014 | current_team = Cleveland Browns | number = 71 | position = Offensive tackle | birth_date = July 19, 1988 (age 31) | birth_place = Longview, Texas | death_date = | death_place = | height_ft = 6 | height_in = 5 | weight_lbs = 320 | high_school = Longview (Longview, Texas) | college = Oklahoma | draftyear = 2010 | draftround = 1 | draftpick = 4 | pastteams=

:806:

Jacked up the formatting...Picture gone...It was probably Bruce...

13 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Higgins was healthy on Sunday. They didn't play him. Not a single down from what I understand. He was confused.

Yeah it's weird.  He was active but didn't play.  And then Callaway was out there running the wrong routes.  I would think Callaway is the guy they'd try to trade.  

Archived