Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

10 hours ago, volsmet said:

KC needs Trent, they traded a first for Clark, so we will have to take their 2nd and Mahomes.

Can't see Bruce doing this one...what kind of lesson would that teach Trent? It seems as though Brucie just loves to fight with his stars....

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Am hoping Russini is right about this, she thinks Trent will be traded.  hope Hoffman is wrong. 

Her "in" has been gone since McLovin and his Twitter-loving wife left town.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Lol, I hope you are wrong in the case.  I want her to be right on this subject.  Trade Trent. 

I do, too, but she has as much personal beef with this team as we all do.

No one has contacted them. And he's not interested in trading him. Lock the thread already. Seeing it is torture. 

It's sad how a group of ES'ers could run this team much better than the guys actually running it. I have never had any less faith in this franchise than I do right now. 

• Like 3

Wow safe to assume Trent stays as brainless Bruce continues his reign over the team.It seems that Dan and Bruce like making the fans hate this team.Atleast give us a direction at 0-5 don't stand up there  like we are close and by firing Gruden all the problems go away.We are a complete dumbster fire and being a fan of this team is just painful.

Ugh. Sad how Trent went from best LT of the franchise to most likely never playing for the team the rest of his career. **** everything about this situation. 

For the record, i still mostly blame Trent for pinning his whole brain tumor thing on the training/medical staff when that’s not their area of expertise. What did he expect them to do? Plus he hasn’t even came out and spoken on any of this at all, which is immature. 

BUT i also blame the redskins for not doing whatever they needed to do to make Trent happy and willing to come back. Both sides are childish in this whole thing. **** both Trent AND Bruce. AT THE SAME TIME 😂😂

• Thanks 3

...This position is more than just public posturing, says 106.7 The Fan beat reporter Craig Hoffman. A source tells Hoffman that Allen reached out to Williams a few weeks ago, informing him, if he plans to continue his holdout, he should prepare to sit out the remainder of the season. The Redskins do not plan to explore trading Williams until January.

Further, a source tells Hoffman that Williams intends to follow through on his holdout through the remainder of the regular season, with no plans to play for the Redskins again.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

I bet Trent and his agent are watching the Jalen Ramsey circus eagerly wondering how it plays out. 

Trent should just start showing up, but constantly be dealing with a cold/flu, soft tissue issues, etc...

Essentially he should go to the training facility, get 2-3 massages a day, then head home. Technically he's reported, but just not ready to play yet. 

That would drive Bruce nuts. 

38 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

...This position is more than just public posturing, says 106.7 The Fan beat reporter Craig Hoffman. A source tells Hoffman that Allen reached out to Williams a few weeks ago, informing him, if he plans to continue his holdout, he should prepare to sit out the remainder of the season. The Redskins do not plan to explore trading Williams until January.

Further, a source tells Hoffman that Williams intends to follow through on his holdout through the remainder of the regular season, with no plans to play for the Redskins again.

So what happens when he HAS to report to get an accrual and he refuses to play...does that change the equation? If he doesn't play..the year rolls over?

24 minutes ago, Unbias said:

I bet Trent and his agent are watching the Jalen Ramsey circus eagerly wondering how it plays out. 

Trent should just start showing up, but constantly be dealing with a cold/flu, soft tissue issues, etc...

Essentially he should go to the training facility, get 2-3 massages a day, then head home. Technically he's reported, but just not ready to play yet. 

That would drive Bruce nuts. 

I don't think it would be that easy....BUT he could be relegated to carrying Bruce's clip board and fetching coffee....WTF the whole team will be blown up next year so Trent's value will be minimized in the scheme of things...

Edited by The Hangman- C_Hanburger
3 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Soooo dumb.

It's not enough for the fan base to say that. You need to make it an empty stadium except for opponents fans literally every single Sunday home game. NOBODY GOES. There's no other way to more effectively express contempt for the franchise than to totally and completely ignore it "in season". As a fan in enemy territory, I haven't watched a complete redskins game in years, and I don't know the last time I watched a full half. Part of this is having a 3 year old and a wife who hates my fandom of this team, but part of it is also that I no longer give a damn. Locals need to make this visceral hatred for the regime emphatically clear w/zero attendee's game after game and the lowest local tv ratings humanly possible. 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

and if they trade him at the start of the league year they'll know what draft pick or picks they're getting,  If he sits out his salary will be pushed back to next year which would probably make him a decent deal as tackles go

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, carex said:

and if they trade him at the start of the league year they'll know what draft pick or picks they're getting,  If he sits out his salary will be pushed back to next year which would probably make him a decent deal as tackles go

He's also a year older.  And if I were a team, I'd want Trent cheaper at that point.  Otherwise just sign someone like Bulaga in FA without giving up anything or dive into the potentially rich draft for LT.  Right now, any team looking for a LT has no other option.  You wait to the off season and the opportunities open.

But I think I get the mindset, Bruce might see it as a win win.  He will get a draft pick back and even if it's unlikely equal to what he could have gotten during the season -- its still something while he also punishes Trent.

It's sort of:  

• TK changed the title to !!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up
  • TK locked this topic