Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

11 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Few posters are as immediately discredited based solely on their username as BruceAllenIsAFootballGenius was within seconds of posting 

I don't read poster names as I'm reading Tailgate, I read posts.  It's rare for me to glance to the left and see who made a post.  There are a lot of regulars in these threads who I couldn't tell you a thing about, because I don't keep a file on how so-and-so feels about issue so=and so, or whether they're married, or what they do for a living.  

So, I read his post first, then looked to see who wrote this drivel.  Saw "hae, we've got a new one".  And then dismissed him.  

9 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Get ready for bloodshed?

One my friends posted a rant on fb, saying if they impeach Trump; there will be fighting. 

Will see, are they really willing to die for Trump?

99.9% of them, it's about as believable as the folks claiming they're leaving the country if so-and-so wins the election.  

Now, will one or two or maybe as many as six people do something?  I could see that.  

1 hour ago, Larry said:

I don't read poster names as I'm reading Tailgate, I read posts.  It's rare for me to glance to the left and see who made a post.  There are a lot of regulars in these threads who I couldn't tell you a thing about, because I don't keep a file on how so-and-so feels about issue so=and so, or whether they're married, or what they do for a living.  

So, I read his post first, then looked to see who wrote this drivel.  Saw "hae, we've got a new one".  And then dismissed him.  

Hi Larry.  My name is Dan T. I don't like Donald Trump.  I'm married to a former Victoria's Secret model who later became a pediatric surgeon.  I'm currently employed as twa's power of attorney.

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

Hi Larry.  My name is Dan T. I don't like Donald Trump.  I'm married to a former Victoria's Secret model who later became a pediatric surgeon.  I'm currently employed as twa's power of attorney.

So, your client doesn't listen to you, either, huh?  

1 hour ago, Larry said:

99.9% of them, it's about as believable as the folks claiming they're leaving the country if so-and-so wins the election.  

Now, will one or two or maybe as many as six people do something?  I could see that.  

Exactly. Getting sick of this bull**** coming from people.

1 hour ago, Bang said:

So, does anyone think as these proceedings continue we will see some mysterious accidents befall some of those who testify?

~Bang

Not only will it be too obvious, but in Russia the buy in is complete.  We've had people break with the president if any reason to get their sentences reduced, I can see more spilling what they know to cover themselves and not get caught up in this mess costing them their career.  Folks that have been in these agency before Trump showed up maybe want to stay after hes gone.

30 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Not only will it be too obvious, but in Russia the buy in is complete.  We've had people break with the president if any reason to get their sentences reduced, I can see more spilling what they know to cover themselves and not get caught up in this mess costing them their career.  Folks that have been in these agency before Trump showed up maybe want to stay after hes gone.

I really don't think "too obvious" matters to this guy. And, i also think he is such a megalomaniac that no matter what, he won't think it is too obvious. I also think he will do anything to save his own ass, and political assassinations of his enemies would be cheered by his followers.
There is no bottom.

~Bang

11 minutes ago, Bang said:

I really don't think "too obvious" matters to this guy. And, i also think he is such a megalomaniac that no matter what, he won't think it is too obvious. I also think he will do anything to save his own ass, and political assassinations of his enemies would be cheered by his followers.
There is no bottom.

~Bang

But who's going to carry out that order with expectation doing their jobs is enough to keep them out of jail?  Russia has historically used their intelligence community to do that, ours is in revolt.  If this was Russia the whistleblower would be dead by now.

16 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

But who's going to carry out that order with expectation doing their jobs is enough to keep them out of jail?  Russia has historically used their intelligence community to do that, ours is in revolt.  If this was Russia the whistleblower would be dead by now.

I would not doubt he would ask to use the Russian intelligence community in exchange for even more massive favors to Putin.
And i think in the interest of totally destabilizing the US even further, Putin would happily accept... and of course do his usual smiling denials of everything when it comes out.
Bottom line is, when it comes to Trump i don't think there is anything too shady to be left off the table of possibility. Other than maybe killing Ivanka, i think he'd do anything. (and feel he was entitled to do so. )

~Bang

By the way, bootlicker Twitter has now gone over 24 hours and you wouldn’t even know that Rudy’s backers were indicted, the GOP was receiving illegal foreign campaign donations and that Rudy himself is under investigation. 

The main topic of outrage is Steve Kerr. 😂😂

Archived