Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Everyone sucks.

What, you thought the GOP was all-in on Trump because they actually like the guy?

They have shady money coming in from all over the place.

Trump/Kavanuagh are there to protect Citizens United and everyone's $$$

At least four national security officials were so alarmed by the Trump administration’s attempts to pressure Ukraine for political purposes that they raised concerns with a White House lawyer both before and immediately after President Trump’s July 25 call with that country’s president, according to U.S. officials and other people familiar with the matter.

Once again, I can kinda understand people under Trump's employ sticking by him, but why the others? All of the people he's thrown under the bus, lied about, trashed and fired...why do they continue to stick by him even as he is going up in flames? What does Sessions have to lose? His entire legacy has been erased and replaced with the moniker of "Trump Monkey".

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Ah, yes, there will be more repercussions from allowing themselves to be ignored then doing their job.

Not sure if serious.  But it seems like democrats are issuing subpoenas and nobody is showing up.  Makes them come off as weak and makes DT looks like he’s in control.

I want people to start facing some punishment for their actions.  Otherwise this just looks like a fake impeachment hearing.

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Not sure if serious.  But it seems like democrats are issuing subpoenas and nobody is showing up.  Makes them come off as weak and makes DT looks like he’s in control.

I want people to start facing some punishment for their actions.  Otherwise this just looks like a fake impeachment hearing.

I took what you said at first as them issuing nonstop subpoenas as a problem, no, I agree not getting the Sargent at Arms by now looks weak and the real problem.  That is still an option, a line we havent seen Trump cross yet. 

With over 51% impeach and remove and growing, hes jus building the case for obstruction of justice.  With a whole year until the election, I'm not scared, I dont feel like putting the energy towards that level of anxiety.  

Archived