Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

13 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Few posters are as immediately discredited based solely on their username as BruceAllenIsAFootballGenius was with seconds of posting 

You're giving him too much credit lol. There's no "A" in his username. BruceAllenIsFootballGenius .

Are any Trump supporters catching on yet?  Every move Trump makes always seems to come back to how it can personally enrich him and his family.  Domestic policy, foreign policy. It's all about him.  It's always been about him.  His entire professional, and now public career (hopefully a short one).  He cares for no one but himself. (maybe his kids a little).

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Few posters are as immediately discredited based solely on their username as BruceAllenIsAFootballGenius was within seconds of posting 

That’s Jumbo or another mod conducting some sort of social experiment (or just ****ing with us). I was buying it til I saw the screen name. Too obvious.

52 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Nah even twa isn't a trump bootlicker. He's just a grumpy octogenarian who's quite contrarian. 😁 

It's his schtick...once you accept that you can just move along. 

Yeah, twa’s posts shouldn’t be regarded as anything more than what they are... a joke. Sometimes he pisses me off because of the situation but not because of what he says (like some asshat cracking wise at a funeral). I usually find him (and the reflexes he invokes) pretty entertaining though and there’s nobody I have more fun trading barbs with (in the same sense as Mike Tyson enjoyed trading punches with Michael Spinks).

5 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Who does he think will be fighting who?

This is one thing I've never understood about these "patriots". Not allowing the president to be legally removed from office goes against the the Constitution. Thats unpatriotic. If they do fight, who will they be fighting? The US military, the ones they stand for during the National Anthem and burn their Nikes in tribute. Thats unpatriotic. Not to mention the fact that they wouldn't be going up against me and you, like I said, the US military. These so called "patriots" would get wiped out. Thats awesome!

When people say stupid crap like there would be a war, they don't mean they would be fighting. They're hoping other idiots will do it so they can cheer them on from the sidelines. Kinda like in the beginning of the Civil War when people would take picnic baskets, eat lunch and watch the war. I would love to see the fringe army of a fired president who never hit 50% approval in the polls.

Archived