Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

They should have flown out of Edwards. 

(Cue creepy conspiracy music.). :) 

- - - - 

More seriously, 

While I confess the thought of them flipping on Rudy does have me a bit giddy right now, (three hours sleep in the last 24 is a factor, too), a more rational/pessimistic/Redskins fan part of me thinks they probably aren't terrified of the thought of hard time for a campaign finance violation. 

2 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Would have if they hadn't been picked up at Dulles.

There's only so much he can do as AG to obstruct an investigation (without raising significant red flags). 

Are we paying attention to what’s going on in this country right now? There are red flags everywhere and no one is doing anything.

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

or do you think they were snatched up to set up some kind of deal behind closed doors?

yes, potentially

Here is another thing. The Russians never released information on the Republicans despite hacking the RNC also. What if the Democrats are acting limp because the Russians didn’t release all their hacked emails?

7 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

The federal government is being run like some 1978 Gambino family ****.

Cornel West: We’re All Responsible for ‘Gangster’ Trump

I’ve already been trashed because I said that Trump is a gangster in character and a neo-fascist in content. … I was a gangster before I met Jesus and now I am a redeemed sinner with gangster proclivities. So I know what I’m talking about.”

Thus, according to West, “To call somebody a gangster is not a subjective expression, it’s an objective description of somebody who does not believe that there are constraints, does not believe there are boundaries, believes that they can use arbitrary power.”

Archived