Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

4 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Let’s pump the breaks. Shep Smith is NOT a liberal. He is a Neo-Con/Never Trump Republican.

nope, it’s time to correctly call out this behavior. 

If you support a Nazi than you are a Nazi. To allow what is happening in this country because of trump and the extremists is to make the same mistakes Germany did, which allowed Hitler and his ilk to flourish. It is happening again and too many are standing on the sidelines turning a blind eye to the destruction that he and his supporters are wreaking.

5 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Wow.

I just stumbled onto this thread, and skimmed through a little, and read some of the comments of the different catch-phrases and name-calling, and I shake my head in disbelief.

But when people start calling others hateful and hurtful names it just fortifies the fact that pretty much everyone has no idea whats going on in the WH. and they're reacting off of false claims and heresay on both sides.

Politicians are criminals, period. Democrat and republican. There are people on staff who know exactly what to release to the public to get citizens up in arms about any particular topic, and people take sides and begin attacking each other and drawing their own conclusions on very limited information, which often turns out to be incorrect.

Hate is hate, period. If anyone wants to take an honest legal look into ANY politician, and bring up an offense that has been documented, every single person in DC would be on trial.  But this would never happen because there will always be bias in play, and therefore hypocrisy.

Find another country to allow to be destroyed. Americans are taking this one back!!!!

Just now, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

You may be correct but what makes him a Neo-Con Republican?

I mean other than working for FOX.

No bonus points for staying at Fox this long. While this is the worst, it's not like he didn't know how they operated during his entire tenure.

I don't remember him during the Bush/Cheney era. 

So not only do we have solicitation of foreign election interference, we now know there is a quid pro quo from the ambassador who seems to have no interest in playing clean up for a bunch of outer borough goombahs from NYC who read too many conspiracy theory blogs. 

10 hours ago, No Excuses said:

So not only do we have solicitation of foreign election interference, we now know there is a quid pro quo from the ambassador who seems to have no interest in playing clean up for a bunch of outer borough goombahs from NYC who read too many conspiracy theory blogs. 

Reading his bio, he's a wealthy hotelier from Oregon who has worked in a "rich guy charity board member" kind of way with both parties in his past. I think he even pulled out of supporting Trump in 2016 over one scandal or another, and used companies to donate the million to the inauguration.

He probably thought he'd be doing the normal thing of buying an ambassadorship so he could make a few speeches, make some connections, and go to swanky parties in London and Paris, while letting the career diplomats actually do the heavy lifting.

Basically, the kind of thing that's unseemly, but also probably goes with the territory in any country that has wealthy people.

Instead he's gotten caught up in what John Oliver has been calling Stupid Watergate II, and it doesn't surprise me that he doesn't really want to go down with the ship.

I guess we'll see how deep his involvement actually goes.

Archived