Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

57 minutes ago, mistertim said:

The ES poll is not done in a scientific way as CNN, Gallup, etc polls are. Quite a big difference. 

we have a major obstacle in the tailgate called "the twa effect" that makes it hard to really do anything based on actual science

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

we have a major obstacle in the tailgate called "the twa effect" that makes it hard to really do anything based on actual science

You are just grumpy after the head transplant went awry.

there is a learning curve.

So a bit earlier I put on my trusty gas mask and sauntered over to Breitbart to check on their reaction to the judge ruling that McGahn must testify. 

Would you be surprised to find out that roughly 50% of the comments had to do with the Judge's name (Ketanji Brown Jackson) or that, out of those, roughly 70% mentioned that she probably got the job because of affirmative action?

Didn't think so. 

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

So a bit earlier I put on my trusty gas mask and sauntered over to Breitbart to check on their reaction to the judge ruling that McGahn must testify. 

Would you be surprised to find out that roughly 50% of the comments had to do with the Judge's name (Ketanji Brown Jackson) or that, out of those, roughly 70% mentioned that she probably got the job because of affirmative action?

Didn't think so. 

“Economic Anxiety”

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

Didn't think so. 

She probably got into Harvard and then Harvard law because of affirmative action too.  Meantime, Breitbart people earned their station in life (largely opioid addicts, i presume). 

America is ****ed and deservedly so. Witness after witness after witness comes through these hearings and just destroys POTUS and the GOP defenses and it barely moves the needle on public opinion. He did it... we don’t care. If Americans want to be the subjects of a stupid fat ****, who am I to get in the way.

9 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

America is ****ed and deservedly so. Witness after witness after witness comes through these hearings and just destroys POTUS and the GOP defenses and it barely moves the needle on public opinion. He did it... we don’t care. If Americans want to be the subjects of a stupid fat ****, who am I to get in the way.

The impeachment hearings are basically Mueller Report part 2.  Half the country is basing their entire opinion on Barr's summary, not the actual report.  There is absolutely zero way you can come to the conclusion that Russiagate was a "hoax" after reading the actual report.  You can debate the info in the report but you can't even bring Trump supporters to that table.    With the impeachment hearings, most of them probably aren't watching without it being filtered through the opinion shows that are pretty much lying about the content.

“No, I didn’t direct him, but he is a warrior, he is a warrior,” Trump told O’Reilly in an interview streamed on the internet on Tuesday.

Giuliani has said publicly that he conducted an investigation “concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption” on Trump’s behalf.

Asked by O’Reilly what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine, Trump said “you have to ask that to Rudy.”

“Rudy has other clients, other than me,” Trump said. “He’s done a lot of work in Ukraine over the years.”

Archived