Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

23 minutes ago, illone said:

It's a vetting process.  Unlike Faux news, most places are fairly strict about what they will publish.

Yeah I get that, but I still don't think it makes much sense. It's not like this is some second or third hand revelation from a single source...this is straight up government documents. CNN, WaPo, etc all had headlines about Parnas being willing to testify about Nunes and that's a career grifter talking (which doesn't necessarily make it untrue, but still makes it far from a slam dunk). 

11 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah I get that, but I still don't think it makes much sense. It's not like this is some second or third hand revelation from a single source...this is straight up government documents. CNN, WaPo, etc all had headlines about Parnas being willing to testify about Nunes and that's a career grifter talking (which doesn't necessarily make it untrue, but still makes it far from a slam dunk). 

I hear you on that, I want it plastered on every newspaper and every channel 24-7.  Im sure it will start making its way to other outlets unless they are owned by Fox lol

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

The most theoretically powerful person in the world is being openly blackmailed by senile Rudy Giuliani. Any clean person would openly tell Giuliani to pound sand after receiving a threat like that. But for a raging narcissist, he has to kiss so much ass, which must kill him on the inside.

11 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

How is this normal to any rational person:

Trump will never betray me, because he knows that, if he does, then my agents will say bad things about Biden, that I'm keeping secret, now..  

Fantasizing about somebody with some hack skills sending Rudy a tweet, claiming to be from Trump, that says "I have no idea what Rudy was doing.  Obviously the stress of his job caused him to lose his mind.  Which wasn't very good anyway.  That's why I pretended to let him be my lawyer".  

To trick him into releasing all his juicy dirt on Biden, of course.  

Archived