Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

14 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Still not moving that left arm. 

Look at 00:28 of the video. He moves the left arm & hand a bit. 

There's a video in the other White-House-inhabitant thread that shows him moving his left arm/hand quite a bit. It's the video about the turkey pardoning.

If the Supreme Court is going to agree to hear the case, and in affect involve themselves in this process, they should at least agree to fast track all of this immediately as to not have these decision held up, hanging on a case that isn't going to be heard for months.  

3 hours ago, illone said:

There are tweets by Giuliani that refute dotard's claim about directing him on Ukraine...  Im too lazy to dig them up, but I'm 100% certain they exist...

And testimony from like, a million witnesses. And the phone call where Trump straight up tells Zelensky that he wants him to talk to Rudy.

7 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

If the Supreme Court is going to agree to hear the case, and in affect involve themselves in this process, they should at least agree to fast track all of this immediately as to not have these decision held up, hanging on a case that isn't going to be heard for months.  

I really wish this would happen.  Bundle all the cases and make a decision on everything.  Is it possible for SCOTUS to just say "we know we are getting this anyways, we'll just take it now."

9 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Look at 00:28 of the video. He moves the left arm & hand a bit. 

There's a video in the other White-House-inhabitant thread that shows him moving his left arm/hand quite a bit. It's the video about the turkey pardoning.

A stent would explain those days where he wasn't lifting it. I did see last night it was much closer to the right arm all over the place.

Archived