Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

On 12/1/2019 at 11:47 AM, Cooked Crack said:

If there's not a reporter up Kennedys ass tomorrow pounding him with questions based on the report below I'm going to find out how I can get a press pass. The press needs some ****ing heroes...**** this isn't that hard.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/02/senate-panel-ukraine-election-interference-074796

"Hey Kennedy: I read on the stall wall that you...Must be true because it was reported in an article in the..." 

You ****ing dumbass..

37 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Trump's lawyer at it again.

Who would have expected that, when Trump nominated an AG whose previous fame was attempting to cover up Iran-Contra, and has argued that Nixon was mistreated?

(A: Every single Republican who voted to confirm him.)

On 12/2/2019 at 12:37 AM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The general public is a bunch of dip****s then. This IS the issue. The GOP and it’s propaganda machine is the greatest threat facing our country today.

True.  After all, Trump is the best GOP president; according to his cult.  Even better than Abe Lincoln.

If you think Trump is better than Lincoln; you are hopeless.

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

They help you win elections after all.

Openly spreading foreign propaganda and vouching support for an adversary. What a group of people.

Didn't he do this a couple weeks ago and immediately  claim he was joking and that of course he's not for Russia? Vladi must not have liked his joking comment and told him to get it right. What a ****ing traitor. 

9 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Trump's lawyer at it again.

Oh FFS, Mr Flintstone. Real easy solution here: Post your ****ing evidence or STFU. 

Hey Media - get a press conference with Freddy Flintstone & pound him with questions to produce the evidence or STFU. 

2 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Oh FFS, Mr Flintstone. Real easy solution here: Post your ****ing evidence or STFU. 

Hey Media - get a press conference with Freddy Flintstone & pound him with questions to produce the evidence or STFU. 

Or how about just stop obstructing the evidence?  

42 minutes ago, Chachie said:

The fraud being perpetrated on republican voters by their own representatives is despicable and tragic. 

It's unthinkable.

The US president has convinced a portion of the population that our own intelligence agencies are the enemy & not to be believed. Then the elected GOP officials support this by spouting known, debunked conspiracy theories. That ****ing idiot Kennedy - twice now in interviews - says what he read in magazines & news articles are to be believed. Even though they are in direct contradiction to not only the GOP's own report but the reports put out by the US intelligence agencies.  Yeah, what he read in the Washington Examiner is to be believed over our intelligence agencies. 

What the **** does Putin have on these people?

18 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

It's unthinkable.

The US president has convinced a portion of the population that our own intelligence agencies are the enemy & not to be believed. Then the elected GOP officials support this by spouting known, debunked conspiracy theories. That ****ing idiot Kennedy - twice now in interviews - says what he read in magazines & news articles are to be believed. Even though they are in direct contradiction to not only the GOP's own report but the reports put out by the US intelligence agencies.  Yeah, what he read in the Washington Examiner is to be believed over our intelligence agencies. 

What the **** does Putin have on these people?

you do realize that this has been going on since Bush/Cheney Yellowcake.....

"Seed the media (thanks to Russia) with stories to justify, and when the media is against you, play America against the media".

good ol' CIA tactics

I used to think that most of the GOP knew better than what they are willing to say publicly, but the way they increasingly seem to act dumbfounded when presented actual facts during these interviews makes me think a lot of them are simply rubes themselves.  It is sad. It's as if people in parts of the country literally elected "crazy drunk uncle" into office. 

it's incredibly concerning the ease with which a group of people have been convinced to fight on a side that is clearly attacking our country, and anti-United States.

i found the number of western, middle class style young men being recruited by ISIS concerning. But in terms of sheer numbers, this is more concerning.

You can see this sort of thing in other areas of politics (For example we have a lot of people that the base for their opinion is that there's a group of people only out to hurt them, and that everything orients around that) but I can't think of anything that approaches this scale - both in the number of people affected, and in the amount of evidence that is ignored.

Trump is a symptom. Even if he's impeached and removed, or even if he loses in 2020, there's a underlying issue that needs to be addressed and resolved. 

I don't know how you do that if the people you're concerned about have adopted a mindset that is essentially "If what you say contradicts my current view, then the only reasonable explanation is that you're lying to me." 

How do you appeal to authority when the other side has determined said authority is compromised and not an authority?

Free speech is being used against us and I don't see a way around it. I know what I would do if I were king, but that's not how this country works. And the stupid people seem content letting their stupid govern everything about them at the moment.

18 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Should Trump win in 2020 and remain in office the full term, will Trump voters support any one other than Trump Jr in 2024? (Not joking)

They won't.  They will support Donny JR or Ivanka if that's what Trump wants.

We know Pence, Haley and some of the 2016 losers like Rubio and Cruz will be running in 2024.  If Donald is still in office then; Donald will be dictating who his successor will be.

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Trump is a symptom. Even if he's impeached and removed, or even if he loses in 2020, there's a underlying issue that needs to be addressed and resolved. 

This does not get talked about enough.  I made a long post after the last election right before I took a break from ES.  And it still doesn't get discussed enough.  Voting out trump isn't going to solve our problems.  Our real problems aren't barely even being addressed. 

12 hours ago, Hersh said:

Didn't he do this a couple weeks ago and immediately  claim he was joking and that of course he's not for Russia? Vladi must not have liked his joking comment and told him to get it right. What a ****ing traitor. 

it’s called testing the waters. He received no punishment from Fox and his viewers so now he knows he can push that idea more 

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

This does not get talked about enough.  I made a long post after the last election right before I took a break from ES.  And it still doesn't get discussed enough.  Voting out trump isn't going to solve our problems.  Our real problems aren't barely even being addressed. 

Voting out the GOP will absolutely address many problems. You aren’t fixing the country until the people who are bootlicking a deranged sociopath are shown the door in record electoral losses. 

We aren’t a third world country where only revolutions can address systemic corruption. Punishing deeply rooted corruption at the ballot box is how you fix any policy issue in this country. Don’t treat it like a trivial thing that makes no difference.

Archived