No Excuses

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?



Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

I had to switch buildings at work.  Are the hearings done for the day or are they just taking a break?

I think it's a break. Schiff asked everyone to stay close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I had to switch buildings at work.  Are the hearings done for the day or are they just taking a break?

 

They are coming back to consider a motion from a minority member.  Testimony is done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dan T. said:

What the **** is Matt Gaetz's smarmy ass doing in the room?

 

Representing the Republican Party.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that was sort of riveting.  Was pretty obvious those two guys were smarter than most if not everyone sitting up on the dais.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Larry said:

 

Representing the Republican Party.  

 

 

and perfectly

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

GOP is obviously trying to reduce this entire issue down to the contents of a single phone call.  They are trying to make it appear that all that matters is what was said on a single phone call.  

 

a call that the white house has been specifically doctored and cleaned into  "partial transcript" ...and refuses to release the actual full transcript (that is known to exist)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Well, that was sort of riveting.  Was pretty obvious those two guys were smarter than most if not everyone sitting up on the dais.

 

Yeah they were both very convincing. Kent especially was cool as a cucumber too. 

 

 

Add: I also love how the WH is apparently harping on the "No 1st hand testimony" stuff while at the same time literally ordering the actual 1st hand witnesses to not comply with subpoenas to testify. 

Edited by mistertim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

 

Who said this?


I can’t remember which dumb **** GOP Rep.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's to hoping Jim Jordan gets hit by a metro train this evening.

 

~BangthumpSquish

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Sondland is going to be thrown under the bus.

 

At the very least he's going to have some more 'splaining to do. Especially about why he never mentioned that phone call he had with Trump that was overheard by Taylor's people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mistertim said:

 

At the very least he's going to have some more 'splaining to do. Especially about why he never mentioned that phone call he had with Trump that was overheard by Taylor's people. 

 

 

This is the biggest revelation from today... and will be the most anticipated answer of his testimony. Will he deny the call ever happened? 

 

 

19 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Nunes and Gym Jordan are high fiving themselves right now. They believe they crushed it 

 

 

I think they actually did a good job TODAY of using smoke and mirrors to keep any republican citizen from changing their mind about this scandal and they succeeded in cementing the decision of any republican senator who might have changed their mind when the ball is in their court... but there's still a lot of testimony left. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Nunes and Gym Jordan are high fiving themselves right now. They believe they crushed it 

 

They did, but not because they're geniuses...it's because they had an incredibly easy job that was borderline impossible to **** up. They basically had the job of telling young children that Santa Claus is real and pointing to the fact that the cookies they left out were eaten as the proof. They weren't there to convince people who were undecided, they were there to re-affirm the belief of the faithful with incredibly stupid arguments that only sound logical if you intentionally turn your brain off first. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Sondland is going to be thrown under the bus.

Dude's a dumbass. He didn't think anyone was going to contradict his testimony? Should have been worried more about telling the truth than trying to protect Trump. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cooked Crack said:

Dude's a dumbass. He didn't think anyone was going to contradict his testimony? Should have been worried more about telling the truth than trying to protect Trump. 

 

And he's, what, the 783,432,322nd person in a row to suddenly realize this? These ****ing morons who work for this numbnuts never learn. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If after investigation the evidence points towards then that is also for the benefit of the country. Right now, the Republicans are acting as defense attorneys at best and accomplices to a crime at worse.

 

Mind you, the Democrats should also question in service to the truth.

 

Sigh, I guess I want a Camelot that never existed.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

 

Gaetz saw Nunes coming for crown of king dumbass and is not willing to o down without a fight

 

Funniest **** I’ve read in some time. Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, mistertim said:

 

They did, but not because they're geniuses...it's because they had an incredibly easy job that was borderline impossible to **** up. They basically had the job of telling young children that Santa Claus is real and pointing to the fact that the cookies they left out were eaten as the proof. They weren't there to convince people who were undecided, they were there to re-affirm the belief of the faithful with incredibly stupid arguments that only sound logical if you intentionally turn your brain off first. 


totally agree but they are true believers and actually believe everything they were saying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.