Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

George Kent served under 3 GOP and 2 DEM administrations?  

Fox News Conclusion: Never Trumper disgrace to America trying to facilitate a coup.

Anyone not willing to dig deep and fellate the rectum of Donald Trump is a Never Trumper. Full blown cult.

27 minutes ago, Llevron said:

*ignoring Trumps campaign manager saying he heard Trump talk about wikileaks and Russia info drop months before it happen in court, under oath, YESTERDAY*

Think it was the first page of the summary of the Mueller Report that said that the FBI invesitgation began because:  

1)  Wikileaks began publishing hacked emails from the DNC, and the IC said that information came from Russia.  

2)  And a spy for a foreign government stated that a member of Trump's campaign (Mooch?) bragged to him that Russia was going to be helping the Trump campaign, six weeks before the leaks occurred.  

Russia helped Trump, the Trump campaign knew about it before it happened, they knew it was Russia helping them, and were bragging about it.  

Dang, this dude (Taylor) should be reading the news for NPR or CBS.  That voice.  :) 

After listening to Kent and Taylor, any GOPer left with a working brain should be feeling deep shame for what their party has become and what they're tolerating in defense of their policy positions.

No policy position is worth this kind of debasement and service to an awful human being.

And just like that, the "Trump didn't know and Sondland was going about this on his own" defense is gone.

13 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

After listening to Kent and Taylor, any GOPer left with a working brain should be feeling deep shame for what their party has become and what they're tolerating in defense of their policy positions.

No policy position is worth this kind of debasement and service to an awful human being.

all these smoking guns cannot be seen with their collective heads up Trump's ass

16 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

And just like that, the "Trump didn't know and Sondland was going about this on his own" defense is gone.

These hearings will have no impact on Trump voters and no impact on Trump supporters in Congress. 

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

These hearings will have no impact on Trump voters and no impact on Trump supporters in Congress. 

You are 1000% correct. At least the Congresspeople I can understand.  They are selling their souls to keep power.  How does his public support reconcile all this????? Like I said you are 1000% correct but I just don't get it.  

20 minutes ago, Larry said:

"All viewers are hereby instructed to stick their fingers in their ears and should 'Lalalala" for the next 45 minutes."  

Seriously, at this point what separates them from Russia state TV? The fact that at least Russia is honest about their election interference? 

Just now, Dan T. said:

I have a feeling Donald Trump has no idea what quid pro quo means.

it's like "no collusion".  He thinks it's a magical incantation which, if uttered regularly, will bestow immunity from bribery laws.  

It's "I had my fingers crossed".  

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Taylor’s testimony saddens me. It is incredibly compelling, but I feel like I’m watching the death of our once great nation. 

Wait till it's Nunes' turn.  

6 minutes ago, Larry said:

it's like "no collusion".  He thinks it's a magical incantation which, if uttered regularly, will bestow immunity from bribery laws.  

It's "I had my fingers crossed".  

Wait till it's Nunes' turn.  

Good lord, I wonder what Nunes' approach is going to be. Will he just keep pressing Taylor and Kent on semantics? Will he spend his time railing against Dems and not really even asking them questions? Or will he just go full on, balls to the wall crazy train and start off with something like "Mr Taylor and Mr Kent, when did you two know that you had a similar interest in being full blown Communists? Was it around the same time you also found you had similar interests in underage pool boys* ? Also, when did Hillary agree to give you the money you requested in order to cover up for the Seth Rich murder?"

*Jim Jordan squirms in his seat and looks uncomfortable

Archived