Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Jim Jordan, "Mr. Kent, Mr. Taylor, did Trump himself, personally tell you he attempted to extort Ukraine and solicit help for his 2020 campaign, well then I guess that settles that!"

I think there's a really good chance that they'll try to go with that strategy. "Did Donald Trump call you and say 'Hello, this is President Donald J. Trump and I wish to inform you on the record that I will be attempting to extort (with corrupt intent) an ally nation in return for a domestic political assistance'?"

Answer: "No"

"Ok, then this entire thing is obviously a sham!"

They pulled the same **** with the Mueller report. 

Not sure who is being interviewed on CSPAN feed but this guy is acting like we all just didn't heard testimony that Trump conditioned military aid to Ukraine on fake dirt/investigations into the Bidens.   

He said, "the closer this gets to the President, the more it falls apart"  Huh?

10 minutes ago, mistertim said:

So the main strategy from the WH and Republicans so far on Twitter seems to be "meh, this is boring".

Nice defense. 

a valid euphemism for "trump republican" is "perpetually lying ****-eating pig"

next up (most likely)---45 mins of gopers oinking out multiple alternative universes with the cohesiveness of a cw crossover event 

1 minute ago, HOF44 said:

Will he ask questions or just spit out his point of view?  

Looks like that will be his strategy. Just keep repeating the same bull**** debunked talking points that address zero facts of the investigation. I have no clue if he's actually going to even ask them any questions. 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Wait a second, is this really going to be the GOP strategy here?  Don't acknowledge that there are actual officials there to answer questions, and just go on trying to be Trump's defense attorneys?  What?

I mean, if you were them what could you possibly ask to help Trumps case? 

So the GOP are just making up things likely born from right-wing dirt rags, and then asking Taylor if he is aware of made up things.  Golden strategy. 

"Everyone is out to get Trump....oh noooooooooooooooooooo!"   Yeah, in Trump's head.  Trump is not permitted to break the law because he has make believe conspiracy theories swimming around in his mind.

Archived