Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

im going to start asking people "Do you seek recognition?" "For what purpose do you seek recognition?" 

This will be fun lol

My boss: "Tim, I need you to take over as lead engineer on this project"

Me: "Do you seek recognition? For what purpose?"

My boss: .... (O_o)

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

My boss: "Tim, I need you to take over as lead engineer on this project"

Me: "Do you seek recognition? For what purpose?"

My boss: .... (O_o)

Exactly. 90% of the people I have had to deal with today have come in my office and said they were watching it too so just turn it down as they talk. So i know I can get some run with this one. 

That and imagine it with some of our most....entertaining....users here. Or the mods when they are sober. Cant wait lol

for those bound to this thread for now, i'll take a moment of privilege to go OT with a very important breaking news item: colin kaepernick is getting a tryout w/atl and likely other teams---seek more info when you can :)

back to our scheduled programming

Ambassador what are your thoughts on these rumors and conspiracy theories that have nothing to do with you?  Would you agree that these people were out to get Trump?  But you would agree that it was reasonable for Trump to think they were out to get him, correct?  Hunter Biden was making 50k a month, what are your thoughts on naming children “Hunter”?

(In the style of Nunes) ‘Is it true that President Trump said he was so impressed by Russian hookers abilities to pee that he wanted to know if Ukrainian hookers could pee as well as them?

I’m going to assume your answer was yes and now ask a follow up question....’

Archived