Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why did you choose your screen name?

Springfield

2 hours ago, mark327 said:

First name , month , day born 

Wasn't very creative when I signed up. :bye:

I set up my primary email account almost 20 years ago.  It continues to be my primary email account.  At the time, when I was picking the account name I said to myself "I will include the number 28, since that is how old I am, it will be easy to remember".  I failed to comprehend that I would still be using the account when I was a different age.

G for first letter of my name. Bear because it is what a previous gf called me. She was making fun of how hairy I am and the fact I was an older man chasing a younger person. The gay usage of the word was just additional fun. She was 3 months younger and never let me forget it. I like bears. So I was fine w name and used ut for a screen name here.

I joined ES like 15 years ago and this was an old expendable AOL address, figuring I'd probably bail after a while. Probably ought to change it to something relevant but then I'd have to give a ****............😁

Got tired of doing what everyone else was doing so started doing my own thing, 7 days a week. 

I actually changed my screenname when I was a teenager because being mixed black kids didnt consider me black enough and white kids kept having weird expectations for me, like I could play basketball or roll a blunt with my eyes closed yet.  I became very take me as I am or have nothing at all at a very young age, it wasn't until i came here that I really got a better scope of race relations and why even if it bothered me I couldn't act like they didnt exist. 

I remember getting crap for liking Linkin Park but being proud I wasnt hanging my pants off my ass or over exaggerating my DC roots to seem more hood .  Needless to say I didnt like high school, too fake a cliquey, why I liked it here more for broader perspective of things I had questions about.  

I have my screenname tattooed as graffiti on my left forearm, it was my first, done with a giant needle, broken pen chamber, and CD motor because my little sister needed practice at the time.

c82a1b6b2c29c9f4d3f2726bf53d56dd--mr-sin

Ever since I was a youngin, I've been enthralled by ruthless/evil characters (whether it be literature, tv/film or video games), with their savagery and absence of conscience, or the twisted, tragic transition of many heroes/good guys. 

I also changed to it to stop getting weird mail from people thinking I was a Cowboys fan with my old sn. I've been "Mr. Sinister/Sin" for close to 10 years.

On 5/25/2019 at 2:36 PM, Springfield said:

What made you choose the name that you chose?  Give us a little history here...

Two pages in here . Not a mind reader 😉

How'd you choose your username?

City in Virginia?

Favorite rifle? 

Inquiring minds want to know. 😁

17 hours ago, mark327 said:

First name , month , day born 

Wasn't very creative when I signed up. :bye:

And here we thought you were making a bible reference:

Mark 3:27
But no one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can plunder his house.

When I joined, I wanted something to indicate I had been a Redskins fan since I was born and didn't plan on rooting for any other team ever again. Living in NC, people expected me to just change alliances and jump on the Panthers' bandwagon whenever they win. It just made my fandom stronger, even though it sucks many days to be a Redskins fan.  

2 hours ago, China said:

And here we thought you were making a bible reference:

Mark 3:27
But no one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can plunder his house.

I did have a woman come into my house once tie me up and plunder me.😁

Archived