Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

9 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah it’s time to get Terry done.

It's past time to get Terry done. It should have been done in the spring.

I think it still can get done and should get done, but this front office like all Washington's Front Office's is guilty of malpractice.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Burgold said:

It's past time to get Terry done. It should have been done in the spring.

I think it still can get done and should get done, but this front office like all Washington's Front Office's is guilty of malpractice.

I just don't want to see it get to criminal neglect, contributing to the death of a fan base. ;)

:229:The Rook

Snyder has no liquidity since purchasing the remaining stake of the team. Isn't that obvious anymore? No more skirting the cap, no more big contracts, no more friends in high places, no more, no more, no more anything.

• Thanks 1

I wonder if maybe Terry just wants to play elsewhere? Certainly wouldn't be the first person.

If that's the case then hopefully he'd be honest about it so they can trade him for a 1st round pick +

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

I wonder if maybe Terry just wants to play elsewhere? Certainly wouldn't be the first person.

If that's the case then hopefully he'd be honest about it so they can trade him for a 1st round pick +

I wonder if DS sent him one of those flat screen TV's yet.

Maybe these days it would be a VR headset instead though. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

I wonder if DS sent him one of those flat screen TV's yet.

Maybe these days it would be a VR headset instead though. 

I think DS is currently crying in a corner of his 48 million dollar mansion. Because he know's he is screwed in a lot of ways, and this fanbase has had it with him. Not extending TM will be the icing on the cake and dan may be lynched because of it.

1 minute ago, ZarG3 said:

I think DS is currently crying in a corner of his 48 million dollar mansion. Because he know's he is screwed in a lot of ways, and this fanbase has had it with him. 

Not with his level of narcissism. His quotes and reactions to everything tell the true story. Also, he's not really screwed unless the owners gang up on him. His income from the league is probably increasing 50x faster than the interest rate on that loan he had to take out last year. He's just being a cheapskate the last 1/2 decade+ compared to 15 years ago with Vinny. 

9 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Not with his level of narcissism. His quotes and reactions to everything tell the true story. Also, he's not really screwed unless the owners gang up on him. His income from the league is probably increasing 50x faster than the interest rate on that loan he had to take out last year. He's just being a cheapskate the last 1/2 decade+ compared to 15 years ago with Vinny. 

Wasn't there a poll a few years ago (when BA was still here) in which Danny Boy was shocked at how disliked he was by the fanbase? That's how insulated he is from the actual fans, the product and the area.

12 hours ago, markmills67 said:

Come on Snyder, you complete and utter waste of space of an NFL owner, get McClaurin signed NOW while you still have fans you useless ******. 

Hey, it could be worse…

imagine being the therapist giving Deshaun Watson a massage RIGHT NOW!

• Haha 2

Remember when people said anyone that was a touch nervous about Terry signing were wrong and he’d be signed by June? Mmhmm. 

Can still get signed. And probably will. But there is reason for concern.

I think the theory that Snyder isn't very cash rich/liquid is spot on. Look at the teams that are doling out the big guaranteed contracts with huge bonuses. They need lots of cash to pull that off. Snyder doesn't have that kind of money. He has on real business ventures outside of this franchise and its been one of the least revenue generating in recent years with the name change, scandals etc. 

That's the reason why our contract extensions come so late if at all. Danny Boy has to move money around.

17 hours ago, KDawg said:

Remember when people said anyone that was a touch nervous about Terry signing were wrong and he’d be signed by June? Mmhmm. 

Can still get signed. And probably will. But there is reason for concern.

June was the time to start worrying. 

Maybe Terry wants to go to a real NFL team?

Maybe Terry gambles and waits until 23- Junks mentioned that?

Maybe Jahan has so impressed the team, They feel comfortablewith him and his rookie contract vs shelling big bucks for Terry?

If there's no contract by training camp; then worry.

Because of Dan's financial issues, they will franchise him, possibly two years in a row. It will cost less than 50 million for two years. And you don't have to put the money in an escrow account. 

It's a terrible idea, of course. Will anger Terry and be non-stop drama.

So bank on it happening.

If Terry knew there was no plan to sign him to a LTD, he would have been demanded a trade. He knows full well he is getting a deal from somebody this year.

I'd say bare minimum, the org is at least stringing him along with the promise of a new deal, or has flat out told him it will get done at some point.