Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

Its been said over and over by many but what a great player and dude.  Quickly becoming my favorite player on the team.  If things stay on track he will go down as one of the best draft steels by this organization.  I don't think his value to this team can be overstated.

On 10/26/2020 at 8:08 AM, Burgold said:

If Haskins doesn't work out, then Terry and Sweat look like strong foundational pieces. Took Sweat a year, but he's been pretty damn good in 2020.

At least Haskins lobbied to get Terry.  I think Washington was sold on him anyway though according to what I read from their Ohio State visit.

I mean it depends on your definition of star. He's a 2nd year player on a bad team, he doesn't have real national recognition(through no fault of his own), so by that definition he's not a star.

But he's definitely a top 10 WR in the league, maybe borderline top 5 this year and that's with probably the worst(no worse than bottom 3)QB play in the league. Imagine him with a guy like Brees or Rodgers, he'd be an All Pro and WOULD be a star.

• Like 2

His value in relation to his contract makes him an absolute star, but I don’t think he’s yet a top tier WR. He does get a lot of targets and that will hopefully decline with a legit second WR coming in the next year or two. 

11 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I dont understand how him being the only offensive threat on a terrible team and putting up good numbers means hes not a star. 

I mean in that case hes literally the only man to stop, and you cant. What else does it take? 

He’s facing the top corner on every team week to week.  And like it’s been said the QB play has been inconsistent.

6 hours ago, wit33 said:

His value in relation to his contract makes him an absolute star, but I don’t think he’s yet a top tier WR. He does get a lot of targets and that will hopefully decline with a legit second WR coming in the next year or two. 

Why? Every big time WR gets a ton of targets. With another WR, we would sustain drives better, run more plays, pass the ball more, and there would be more targets to go around.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Remember a few weeks ago when I said McLaurin was the best player on the team and I got a few confused emoticons in response? I do. I remember.

Who argued with you about that? Lol they need to smack their own face 

37 minutes ago, max21 said:

Who argued with you about that? Lol they need to smack their own face 

15 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Is the post in this thread? I’m kinda curious who was crazy enough to not agree on that....

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

Remember a few weeks ago when I said McLaurin was the best player on the team and I got a few confused emoticons in response? I do. I remember.

43 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Wait..someone argued there was a better receiver....on this team?!

They were banned for that, so you won't see them respond to this.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository