Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

1 hour ago, skinny21 said:

With the 161st pick, the Texans take Stanley Morgan, receiver out of Nebraska.  

With Demaryius Thomas off the team, Nebraska’s all-time receptions and yardage leader offers an immediate backup to both Will Fuller at flanker and Keke Coutee in the slot.  Draft Network calls Morgan the most nuanced route runner in the draft.  Though his speed scores weren’t amazing, he still put up a great sparq score and was one of 7 receivers at the combine to post sub 7.00 3 cone times.  Solid, try hard blocker, acrobatic catcher, good hands and excellent route running ability add up to a valuable receiving option for Watson and ideal depth for the trio in front of him.  

Top WR left imo. Nice pick S21.

With the 162nd pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft the Tennessee Titans proudly select....

Tre Watson, ILB, Maryland

Surprised this guy is still here honestly good inside back with pass coverage abilities.... dude had 110 tackles and 5 int's last year in college, I feel like that more picks than Norman has had since being a skin😉

With the 164th pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft, the @actorguy1 and the Indianapolis Colts select: Iman Marshall CB USC

With the 165th pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select: Darius Slayton, WR Auburn

With the 166th pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft, @SkinsFanMania and the Baltimore Ravens select: T. J. Edwards, LB Wisconsin

Thank you to the guys who sent their shorts lists!  

@Lacesout and the KC Chiefs are on the clock

@klwilkins1977 and the NO Saints are on deck 

First and most importantly, we hope that @dballer is OK. But for the sake of this exercise, we must move on. 

If anyone knows someone who would like to fill in for the Atlanta Falcons the rest of the way, please have them send me a PM. Until then I will be their GM. 

To get caught up: With the 152nd pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select: Kris Boyd, CB Texas

1 hour ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

With the 162nd pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft the Tennessee Titans proudly select....

Tre Watson, ILB, Maryland

Surprised this guy is still here honestly good inside back with pass coverage abilities.... dude had 110 tackles and 5 int's last year in college, I feel like that more picks than Norman has had since being a skin😉

Had him on the short list I sent for my previous pick.

Ok, well that makes a mess of things - my apologies to all. The rest of the short list had also been selected. So no one selected was on their list or I would unwind them.

At this point, the most fair thing to do is to allow @actorguy1 and the Eagles to pick any time but leave @Lacesout on the clock too and keep moving on. 

Again, sorry for the confusion. 

With the 164th pick in the ES GM Mosck Draft the Indianapolis Colts (for real this time 😂) select:

Iman Marshall, CB, USC 
Height: 6-1. Weight: 203. Arm: 30.63. Hand: 9.50.
Projected 40 Time: 4.50.
Projected Round (2019): 3-4.

4/13/19: Marshall notched 48 tackles with nine passes broken up and zero interceptions in 2018. At the Senior Bowl, Marshall played better than expected. He looks like a better fit as a zone corner for the NFL. He also might be a candidate to move to safety. 

Sorry again everyone,  this is the part of the draft where I struggle.  I'm ok with the top 100 but very limited after that. 

48 minutes ago, actorguy1 said:

Sorry again everyone,  this is the part of the draft where I struggle.  I'm ok with the top 100 but very limited after that. 

No apologies necessary. This is where it gets more difficult for all of us. Many of the guys we've picked in the later rounds in our previous mocks have gone undrafted, but then again, some GM's have found some real gems. It's more of a crap shoot than earlier rounds for sure. I think Marshall is a good pick. 

With the 30th pick in the Extremeskins NFL draft, the New Orleans Saints select, Tyree Jackson, QB, Buffalo.

Brees is getting older. Taysom Hill is more of a slash offensive player than QB.  Who knows what Bridgewater will be when forced into full time service.  So enter Jackson, a raw prospect with a cannon for an arm.  Jackson is enormous at 6'7 250lbs, but is elusive and fast.  He uses his eyes well to read defenses, but has a tendency to force balls into super tight windows resulting in a low completion percentage.  Being in the QB room with Brees and having Payton as his eyes and ears while on the sidelines for a season or two will improve his deficiencies.  This is a pick with the future in mind. Jackson is a true diamond in the rough.

@lacesout, chiefs gm, is a friend of mine, he is tied up this mornimg, and he asked me to make his pick.  I tried PMing @goskins10 and @skinsinparadise, but each time it said they can't receive messages.  Not sure if inbox is full or if it is an error on my end.  Can I just post his pick on the board for him?

12 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

@lacesout, chiefs gm, is a friend of mine, he is tied up this mornimg, and he asked me to make his pick.  I tried PMing @goskins10 and @skinsinparadise, but each time it said they can't receive messages.  Not sure if inbox is full or if it is an error on my end.  Can I just post his pick on the board for him?

Yes, please do. 

I will check my PMs   should be open as I have received other PMs but will clear out again any way. 

Archived