Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

7 hours ago, volsmet said:

I saw someone mention they don’t have as much familiarity with the late round guys, if it’s not against the rules, I’d be happy to PM names of guys at positions of need to anyone who wants a few guys to look at. 

Would you care to pm me clips of zaccheus? 😂😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, Owls0325 said:

BREAKING NEWS 

TRADE ALERT 

Jacksonville Jaguars have agreed to trade #178 to the Arizona Cardinals in return for #248, #249 and #254

@klwilkins1977 are on the clock 

@Reaper Skins are on deck for successive picks #178 and #179

I missed my chance....

Titans would love to trade 188 away.... PM me

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Honest question - ridiculous for which team? 

The team that got the junk at the end of round 7. That’s just silly.

Well, silly in real life. Here, it’s a good way to acquire more ammunition than the rest, taking 3 shots at the end when there are no udfa’s is an understandable route, particularly when you’re only drafting off of what’s available on the internet. 

Draft trade chart values the three late 7th round picks as being worth 1 point each whereas pick 178 is valued at 19.8 points.  Value is in the eye of the beholder though and when it gets to late round picks there are no sure things and if you can get 3 selections for 1, especially when we don't have UDFA's, then it is probably worth doing.

5 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

Draft trade chart values the three late 7th round picks as being worth 1 point each whereas pick 178 is valued at 19.8 points.  Value is in the eye of the beholder though and when it gets to late round picks there are no sure things and if you can get 3 selections for 1, especially when we don't have UDFA's, then it is probably worth doing.

Yes, stupid in real life, entertaining here.

Just now, volsmet said:

I see that a little different. Once you get past the 4th rd, the picks have a much lessor chance of getting someone to make contributions. And once you get to the 6th and 7th rds, it goes way down. So to me getting 3 guys at the end of the 7th that you don't have to sign asa URFA - meaning they could go anywhere, vs one guy in the 6th to me is not a bad trade. 

I can see the other side, but for my while it's probably not a trade I would make, not sure it's that bad. But fair enough. Thanks for your clarification.

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I see that a little different. Once you get past the 4th rd, the picks have a much lessor chance of getting someone to make contributions. And once you get to the 6th and 7th rds, it goes way down. So to me getting 3 guys at the end of the 7th that you don't have to sign asa URFA - meaning they could go anywhere, vs one guy in the 6th to me is not a bad trade. 

I can see the other side, but for my while it's probably not a trade I would make, not sure it's that bad. But fair enough. Thanks for your clarification.

Well, zero NFL teams would consider the trade, other than maybe Washington. Every team will have players they rank in their top 100-120 remaining here.

giphy.gif

Just now, volsmet said:

Well, zero NFL teams would consider the trade, other than maybe Washington. Every team will have players they rank in their top 100-120 remaining here.

I get you disagree, but you cannot say for a certainty that "zero" teams would ever do that. Maybe they would not, maybe they would. All I am saying is that in my opinion, it's not that bad a trade. It's Ok to agree to disagree. 

As for having guys in the top 100 to 120, if they think they can get those guys later - and get 3 instead of 1 then you make the trade. It's all about who you have, where they fit, and when can you get them. 

Also, as Jacksonville just did you can package them to move back up and have a net gain. 

Anyway, moving on. 

47 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Well, silly in real life. Here, it’s a good way to acquire more ammunition than the rest, taking 3 shots at the end when there are no udfa’s is an understandable route, particularly when you’re only drafting off of what’s available on the internet. 

You realise a lot of teams will draft PFA’s in the 7th they like to save having to throw more money at them against other teams after the draft right? 

Hail. 

Archived